Payment is past due, although money has been debited

Discus and support Payment is past due, although money has been debited in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! Today, I was charged via PayPal for a monthly subscription. But when I go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/, it says that the payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sbonelove, Jul 12, 2020.

1. sbonelove
    sbonelove Guest

Hello! Today, I was charged via PayPal for a monthly subscription. But when I go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/, it says that the payment is past due and it is proposed to pay it off. Because of this, I can’t even cancel my subscription. The
    PayPal website has a receipt for payment, and the bank statement contains information about the charge-off. Tell me what I can do in this situation so as not to pay a second time for an already paid subscription.

:)

sbonelove, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Salmoro Win User

Hi,

You will have to contact
    Xbox Support
    for a billing issue like this.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Past due subscription

Unfortunately past due subscriptions can not be paid with Microsoft account/Gift card balance.

A different credit/debit card than what was used on the past due subscription in order to clear up the past due payment.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

why can't i pay for a past due payment with my microsoft wallet?

As far as I am aware the only payments method for a past due balance are a debit card or paypal
  5. AridLizard Win User

Help?

6. DavePori Win User

Live Gold Renewel problems

Did you see an error message stating 'Your Account has been suspended due to a problems with your payment option', then went onto Xbox.com and purchased a membership, noticing that you had an old Debit or CC number on file?

Sounds like you had a past due balance, and when you purchased a new membership it update your payment option, clearing up the old balance
Thema:

1. Payment is past due, although money has been debited - Similar Threads - Payment past due

2. I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.

in XBoX on Windows
    I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.: I had a subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass PC but I forgot about the subscription but the card I was using it on ran out of money. I dont wanna switch it to my main and pay for the past due as I...
  3. past due payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    past due payment: my subscription didn't get payed now its past due and it wont let me pay it no matter what i try paying it with even though i have the money it keeps saying v v its been saying it for weeks...
  4. Past due payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment: For some reason i can not pay my past due payment for xbox gamepass ultimate. Ive looked through some other threds that have this same problem. In those said threds they say that you do not have...
  5. Past due payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment: I just got my xbox back and i wanted to put in my live gold but it said i have to pay a past due amount. So i say ok will. Now when i get to the pay page it says they will charge me 14.99 today...
  6. Past due payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment: I bought game pass ultimate a few months ago and let it run out. I recently got a card for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold but when I put in the code it said I had a past due payment on game pass, I...
  7. Past Due Payment Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Payment Problems: So I haven’t been on my xbox live in a decent amount of time and I now have a past due payment for ultimate pass but I didn’t even know it happened and now it’s making me pay that past due payment...
  8. Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC: Hello, really hoping someone can help me out here. So, I bought Xbox gamepass for PC 2 or 3 months back. I did that with a gift card, as gamepass is not available in my country (Pakistan). So yes,...
  9. Past Due payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Past Due payment: Hi there, I forgot to put money in my Microsoft account and as a result my bill was unpaid. As i live in Thailand, i can only use coupons to subscribe. I purchased a new coupon, paid, redeemed,...
  10. Past payment due

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past payment due: I'm trying to pay a past payment due, it shows its processing then it says try again service temporarily unavailable. This has been going on for 3 days. a89087db-a400-4a71-ba71-cc2b3d402306