Payment error message

Discus and support Payment error message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy the series x and it keeps saying having problems processing the payment when I have PayPal pay over time selected. It worked earlier... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nate murad, Jun 24, 2023.

1. nate murad
    nate murad Guest

Payment error message

I'm trying to buy the series x and it keeps saying having problems processing the payment when I have PayPal pay over time selected. It worked earlier and now it keeps throwing this error message

:)

nate murad, Jun 24, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Payment error message

Hello Nate, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble when trying to purchase a Series X console.

May I know if you tried to use a different payment method, like a credit or debit card?

Additionally, may I know if you tried re-adding PayPal as a payment method?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Purchasing

What's the error message when you're adding the payment method
  4. havoc078 Win User

ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT PAYMENT

5. brandiesel1 Win User

ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT PAYMENT

What kind of payment are you trying to make? Are you trying to buy a game or movie etc? Can you give any more details?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Visa credit card payment can't be authorized

Is this the message you are seeing on the console? Is there an error code with that message? Have you tried removing and re-adding your payment method?
Thema:

Payment error message

1. Payment error message - Similar Threads - Payment error message

2. Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error: When signing up for a developer mode account while adding/saving payment information I get the following error "InvalidRequestData" {"error_code":"InvalidRequestData","message":"Invalid failure...
  3. Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...: When trying to pay for the above with my credit card I am still receiving a "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" message. I encountered the same issue a few months back and contacted my...
  4. Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.: Hello, I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems to be unavailable to me lately. Start of...
  5. Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...: So I tried buying minecraft and it gave an error after I gave my details and clicked buy. The error said it could not authorize payment yet charged me. I tried 3 times and it charged me every...
  6. Error message: 'We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: 'We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted...: I'm having trouble with a purchase from Xbox online store. The bank or bank card has no issues. Can you help me and tell me what is wrong? [img] 942ccef6-6adc-4ece-8e84-5be79888296e
  7. Payment error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment error: I am new to xbox and i wanted to purchase the xbox game pass. I've been trying to add my payment information but the system was not accepting the details, It was prompting an error as Card details...
  8. When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...: When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment service provider was unable to authorise it." 0a8d639a-0e38-4cdd-a1cb-21d16048502f
  9. Minecraft realms Payment error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms Payment error: Hey I need help urgently, on September 13th me and my friend reopened our Minecraft realm after 3 months, and we started playing again, everything was okay before yesterday, the realm was turned...
  10. Payment issue error for same unit repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment issue error for same unit repair: heyy guys....... I'm hoping someone can help me so I have a Xbox series s maybe about six months one day I unplug the ac wire I replug it in I'm getting a loud bzzzzzzzz noise I knew from the...