Payment cannot be processed

Discus and support Payment cannot be processed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I'm from Germany. I wanted to get Gamepass. These are currently available for a euro-3 Month. When I buy, however, I am informed that the Payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GenieLP, Apr 15, 2019.

1. GenieLP
    GenieLP Guest

HI, I'm from Germany. I wanted to get Gamepass. These are currently available for a euro-3 Month. When I buy, however, I am informed that the Payment cannot be processed. Have tried several times. However, I can buy a Game without Any problems.

:)

GenieLP, Apr 15, 2019
  2. GenieLP Win User

No, do not currently have a Game-pass Subscription active. Will direct me to support tomorrow. Thank you.
  3. GenieLP Win User

Thanks for the Help. Have tried everything as far as try, However, nothing has changed. Will contact support tomorrow.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Genie,

Do you currently have a game pass subscription active? This may cause issues when purchasing the subscription. Do you have a subscription that is past due? Also, here is a guide for when you contact support to make it easier for you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. GenieLP Win User

Thank you for pointing it out. There is nothing of a Restriction or anything else on offer. Will contact support tomorrow and ask why.
Thema:

1. Payment cannot be processed - Similar Threads - Payment cannot processed

2. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  3. Cannot set country for payments

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot set country for payments: Hi, I'm trying to purchase game pass ultimate. I added the payment option and then was required for an address. However, the country drop-down won't open to allow me to select "Canada". It's...
  4. I cannot purchase robux, even after i load another payment option

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot purchase robux, even after i load another payment option: I cannot purchase robux, even after i load another payment option c8eb9c3f-3290-45db-9ac2-9f110f2cdf56
  5. Cannot add Payment Method to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot add Payment Method to Microsoft Account: I tried to add my Debit card to my payment methods on the Microsoft Store and Microsoft.com to no success. Each time I added my information it would say that my information is wrong, even though I...
  6. Cannot add payment method to Microsoft account, The “next” button is missing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add payment method to Microsoft account, The “next” button is missing.: Cannot add payment method to Microsoft account , The “enter/next” button is missing f58f5edb-f79e-4b44-8e8e-599f2753594b
  7. Cannot Authorize this payment method

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot Authorize this payment method: I need to turn on recurring billing for my subscription on xbox.com.. Then I selected the payment method and it says the Cannot Authorize this payment method. Plz help...
  8. Nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement. -[Translation - We cannot process your payment.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement. -[Translation - We cannot process your payment.]: Bonjour J'ai souhaiter faire un achat sur un jeu du microsoft store et j'ai eu une erreur sur mes deux cartes de credit en disant que nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement merci ....
  9. I cannot process my payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot process my payment: My payment cannot be processed. How can i get help? 036a0c34-3fdc-4f04-a478-9caf333cfc4c
  10. Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...: Hello I already have contated the support via telefone and my issue continues. I have purchased Burnout Paradise in black friday , but then show a message with a error code. Then later , i...