Payment by card

Discus and support Payment by card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I want to add new card in my profile, because previous card is before 2013. The system tells about mistake (wrong address).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YarosLove13, Jan 1, 2014.

1. YarosLove13
    YarosLove13 Guest

Payment by card

Hello! I want to add new card in my profile, because previous card is before 2013. The system tells about mistake (wrong address).

:)

YarosLove13, Jan 1, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Manage your Xbox LIVE payment options

Overview

You can choose to use more than one payment method for your Xbox LIVE account. The payment options include credit cards and PayPal accounts. You can use these payment options to buy items from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

The 2-year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract uses only credit cards as the payment option. The other payment options like Debit Cards, Prepaid cards and PayPal are not valid for this subscription. However, you can change your payment to another credit card.

If it is before the end of the two years and there is no credit card associated with your account, it is assumed you have terminated the subscription, and you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

It is easy to edit your payment options on your console or at Xbox.com

Steps to Follow

Add or change a payment option using your console

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to Sign in.

2) Proceed to Settings and then select Account.

3) Select Manage Payment Options, and then choose either of the following:
    • If you want to add a new credit card, select Add Credit Card.
    • If you want to use your PayPal account on Xbox LIVE, select Add PayPal. You will be required to enter your PayPal username and password. Follow the instructions to add PayPal as a payment option. You cannot use PayPal as a payment option for the 2 year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract. PayPal is not available in all regions.
    4) After making changes to payment options, select Update Payment Option.

Add or Change a payment option on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account.

2) Select Payments and Billings and click on Manage Payment Options.

3) You may be required to Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password).

4) Proceed to do either of the following:

If you want to edit a payment option, select Edit.

If you want to add a payment option, you can do either of the following:
    • Click on Add New Credit Card and enter the credit card information
    • Click on PAY with PayPal and follow the instructions.

xboxfelix, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Mister Gwyther, Jan 1, 2014
  4. B1NM4N Win User

XBL won't accept card details

I've tried...

adding three different card/payments via telephone support.

adding two different card/payments via
    https://billing.microsoft.com

adding two different card/payments and PAYPAL via XBL on PC.

adding two different card/payments via XBL on Console.
  5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

How do I remove a credit card if it is being used?

Since there is a payment that has declined recently, there needs to be a valid payment card on file to clear the account. You will have to add another card on there which will clear the declined payment and then you’ll be able to remove the old card
  6. tejo chase Win User

Game Purchases and Transactions

If you have a card payment stored on your account it will automatically charge the remainder of the payment to your card after taking initial payment from your balance.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

card payments

We are truly sorry to see you go. Sorry I couldn't help you out.
  8. madmagoo916 Win User

card payments

problem solved brought a playstation will never bother with xbox again there a joke no wonder you losing out customer service is terrible
Thema:

Payment by card

1. Payment by card - Similar Threads - Payment card

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  4. Payment with MSA funds and card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment with MSA funds and card: Hi, Im very new to xbox. I redeemed codes to add money to my MSA balance. I wanna buy a game. The rest of the amount I wanna pay by card but when I go to check out, it wants to take the whole...
  5. Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment: Hi guys, PLS HELP, I purchased 20 USD worth of gift cards but when I tried to purchase in the Microsoft store, in the order summary it still asked for a way of payment. What's my issue here,...
  6. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate: X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  7. Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...: [img] I'm getting this message that my payment is failed, no matter what card I try it's still the same, so I'm planning to buy gift cards and buy it with them, but I'm unable to cancel this...
  8. Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...
  9. can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...: I checked everything and it matched the info for the card, I even entered another card, and still had the same issue. I tried the suggested solution from these (nothing works) Error: Check...
  10. I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass: I have filled in my debit card data, but it always fails and it says PI-ValidationFailed. I've repeated twice and still failed ed6b87a2-bb66-43bc-ba69-ec5a2d556705