PAYDAY 3 Open Beta Weekend, WOOHOO!!

Discus and support PAYDAY 3 Open Beta Weekend, WOOHOO!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Excited to see there's an open beta for PAYDAY 3! And also wondering when the preview will be installable through the Xbox Insider Hub? Been awhile... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stronhart, Sep 6, 2023.

1. /u/Stronhart
    /u/Stronhart Guest

Excited to see there's an open beta for PAYDAY 3! And also wondering when the preview will be installable through the Xbox Insider Hub? Been awhile since I've booted up the app lol so just curious when we can download it

submitted by /u/Stronhart
    [link] [comments]

/u/Stronhart, Sep 6, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Will be any more spots In the payday 3 closed beta?

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes

"Limited space is available and offered first-come first-served. We plan to open more space through the beta weekend so if you are unable to join, please check back later to join."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/07/27/payday-3...
  3. CODukes4 Win User

Quad XP Confirmed

Woohoo. My gf is gonna hate me this weekend.
  4. smiley10070 Win User

Beta

this is the link for the beta forums and is the ONLY place that you should be discussing the beta. they may take up to 3 business days to open for you, which does not includ this past weekend.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  5. WalkedRocket220 Win User

Marvels avengers closed beta

Hi Caleb, just to make sure: are you talking about the closed beta or open Beta (for xbox obviously)? I belive the closed beta was this weekend and the open beta was next weekend. I have the same problem, i preordered but k cant play it because i didnt
    get a code :/
  6. Jasperrdm Win User
Thema:

1. PAYDAY 3 Open Beta Weekend, WOOHOO!! - Similar Threads - PAYDAY Open Beta

2. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  3. why won't payday 3 install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't payday 3 install: Payday 3 specifically won't install the error code is 0x87e0000 I have tried many things and none of them worked 31808543-cb54-4169-b68e-2daba62dfb50
  4. Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...: when i go to my family all it shows it me as the owner of the microsoft family , so i don't know why i cant do anything about it. 25849e72-8e95-4f76-adcd-9d712f350209
  5. why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?: so i know payday 2 crimewave edition is on xbox, and on game pass, as thats what my xbox mobile app says. however, when i go to the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox, payday 2 is no...
  6. Loss all my progress in Payday 2

in XboX Insiders
    Loss all my progress in Payday 2: Friday I was launched Payday 2 (I was offline) and it gave me the option to use offline syncing but now all my progress is gone even if I go online [link] [comments]
  7. When will Payday 3 be available in cloud play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Payday 3 be available in cloud play?: The “coming soon” gamepass announcement has payday 3 as being playable on cloud, pc, and series x/s. I am on an Xbox one and don’t see the cloud play option, I figure it takes them some time to...
  8. When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?: I went to download the payday 3 playtest beta and its max capacity and it says try again later. How much later will I have to wait? I’ll try again in the morning either way but would like to know...
  9. Why is the Payday 3 beta now working?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Payday 3 beta now working?: I see it on the insuder hub but it won’t let me join, claiming that all the slots are taken. This happened to me with the closed beta too. Has anyone figured out what the issue is? submitted by...
  10. I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub: Today several times I checked xbox insider hub but I don't see payday open beta and hereby I can't sign up/ access open beta. Anyone knows how can I access or just is it limited? submitted by...