Pathetic Customer Service

Discus and support Pathetic Customer Service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not even sure what they mean by fragmented account. Did they give any details regarding what that meant? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jakeyv94, Mar 3, 2014.

  1. Pathetic Customer Service


    I'm not even sure what they mean by fragmented account. Did they give any details regarding what that meant?
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 3, 2014
    #16
  2. jakeyv94
    jakeyv94 Guest
    Sorry buddy that's what I keep getting from them and this is why I am annoyed with the customer service provided, and why I feel like I'm been binned off.
     
    jakeyv94, Mar 3, 2014
    #17
  3. I'm looking into this issue for you, but in the meantime, I recommend posting here if you have not already done so.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 3, 2014
    #18
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

    Pathetic Customer Service

    I have contacted support multiple times for my account issues. Not only do they resolve my issue every time, but I always get a 6 month Live code... so far ive received 18 months free! I don't ever ask.... they offer! I have tried the call back feature,
    which worked 100%.
     
    kingvas78, Mar 3, 2014
    #19
  5. jakeyv94
    jakeyv94 Guest
    Thank you galactic geek, I will keep an eye out, and I'm glad to hear of your successes Kingvas, I fail to see what relevance you have in this topic, if you are again complaining that I have asked for compensation then I suggest you bore off.
     
    jakeyv94, Mar 3, 2014
    #20
  6. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    @ jakey

    What country are you in? I'm assuming the UK by your gamer card, but it's just an assumption.

    Do you use a wired or wireless connection?

    What is your ping and MTU? (I'm assuming this is an Xbox One your having the issue with?)

    Is your console set to "Home console"?

    Bare with me, I'm trying here.
     
    xenomorph v1, Mar 3, 2014
    #21
  7. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    Also, what is your NAT type, and what type of modem do you have and how old is it?
     
    xenomorph v1, Mar 3, 2014
    #22
  8. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

    Pathetic Customer Service

    Op, there are always 2 sides to every story. We have your version, not supports version. But, whatever, the fact of an idle threat to leave X1 for PS4.... actions speak louder then words.. idle threats are just that....
     
    kingvas78, Mar 3, 2014
    #23
  9. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    GG is right and has posted the right link to answer your question. I am going to lock this thread now. Thanks and good luck.
     
    PhDPeddler, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. kingvas78 Win User

    Pathetic Customer Service

    Op, there are always 2 sides to every story. We have your version, not supports version. But, whatever, the fact of an idle threat to leave X1 for PS4.... actions speak louder then words.. idle threats are just that....
  11. kingvas78 Win User

    Pathetic Customer Service

    I have contacted support multiple times for my account issues. Not only do they resolve my issue every time, but I always get a 6 month Live code... so far ive received 18 months free! I don't ever ask.... they offer! I have tried the call back feature,
    which worked 100%.
  12. Galactic Geek Win User

    Pathetic Customer Service

    I'm looking into this issue for you, but in the meantime, I recommend posting here if you have not already done so.
  13. Galactic Geek Win User

    Pathetic Customer Service

    I'm not even sure what they mean by fragmented account. Did they give any details regarding what that meant?
  14. jakeyv94 Win User

    Pathetic Customer Service

    Not once have I asked specifically for a monetary compensation nor is this actually why I put the post up. The post was because I was told by microsoft staff that this is where complaints should be made. My complaint is in fact my issue has never been taken
    seriously nor been resolved. They have totally disregarded a policy in which they say they will reply in a 4 days, I in fact have had to contact them, multiple times. Then they say they have resolved the issue when in fact they hadn't. Then they say they will
    contact me within a couple of hours and surprise surprise they hadn't. Now stop *** about my request for compensation and realize in fact I am a customer who requires use of his rather expensive gaming console.
Thema:

Pathetic Customer Service

Loading...
  1. Pathetic Customer Service - Similar Threads - Pathetic Customer Service

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  4. Introduction of Quick Settings Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Introduction of Quick Settings Customization: We would like you to add an update to add the feature of customizing quick settings instead of going to the general settings, the quick settings are the ones that we can customize and meet the...
  5. game covers on xbox needs customizing

    in XboX Insiders
    game covers on xbox needs customizing: Add custom game cover selection for owned games. Let players choose default art, box art, deluxe art, legacy art, or custom uploaded covers.everyone just hates that on xbox you get the ugly...
  6. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  7. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  9. Add support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic)

    in XboX Insiders
    Add support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic): Right now, Xbox profiles only allow us to change the Gamerpic, but the background behind the profile is static and not customizable. It would be awesome to let players change their profile...
  10. Xbox enforcement is pathetic.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement is pathetic.: I noticed I was banned for a game clip, so I checked my clips and noticed that my cousin clipped a GTA V strip club while on my account, so after deleting the clips, I tried to appeal the ban,...