Path of Exile Freedom Reward

Discus and support Path of Exile Freedom Reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On Feb.26 I purchased the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for $59.99 meeting the requirements for Path of Exile "Arcane Bundle" Freedom Reward. As of March... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Boogieman X, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Boogieman X
    Boogieman X Guest

On Feb.26 I purchased the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for $59.99 meeting the requirements for Path of Exile "Arcane Bundle" Freedom Reward. As of March 2 I still have not received the reward pack. Any help would be great thank you.

:)

Boogieman X, Mar 2, 2018
  2. lojames22
    lojames22 Guest
    Path of Exile, Freedom Rewards, Arcane Bundle

Hello,

I purchased two point bundles in Path of Exile totaling about $15, however it has been a few days and I haven't seen my reward redemption link for the Arcane Bundle (spend at least $10 in game to get the Arcane pack with Freedom Rewards).

Can you please let me know what I need to do to get my reward or the redemption link?

My Rewards page just shows a Download Now button under Path of Exile, but I've actually had the game installed for months on my Xbox.

Thanks,

GT:

lojames22, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile

Not sure why I am even posting here. I am having issues with claiming the February reward for Path of Exile Freedom Rewards. I called microsoft support and they could verify the offer and that I spent more than $10. That is all they claimed they could do.
    They told me to come post on these forums. GT is . I dont know what else to say. If this doesnt work, should I talk with my mailman about it?

Misterpelican, Mar 2, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Boogieman X,

As was stated in the FAQ for this offer:

When and how will I receive my Reward?

Once you’ve completed your required purchase(s) for the game, come back to the FREEdom Rewards page and sign in to your Xbox Live Rewards account. You should see a button that appears by the completed
    offer that will prompt you to redeem your Reward and that will take you to a page where all of your prize tokens will be listed. Please note that it can take up to 96 hours after the offer has been successfully completed for it to appear on the site.

We see that your code is still waiting on your redemption page.

XBLRewards8, Mar 2, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Boogieman X,

As was stated in the FAQ for this offer:

Once you’ve completed your required purchase(s) for the game, come back to the FREEdom Rewards page and sign in to your Xbox Live Rewards account. You should see a button that appears by the completed
    offer that will prompt you to redeem your Reward and that will take you to a page where all of your prize tokens will be listed. Please note that it can take up to 96 hours after the offer has been successfully completed for it to appear on the site.

We see that your code is still waiting on your redemption page.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile

Hey Misterpelican! Because this is a promotion connected to the Xbox Rewards program, you will want to post this issue to the

Xbox Rewards forums
    . Thanks!
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom Rewards for Path of Exile February

Hello Misterpelican,

Only rewards members are eligible for Rewards. Since your purchases were all made before being a Rewards member on the 26th of February, they were not eligible for this program. From the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.
  8. lojames22 Win User

I contacted Xbox Support but was informed that this forum post was the only way I could get help for Xbox Rewards issues. I'm hoping this can get resolved before the end of the rewards period on 2/28, but please let me know.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello lojames22,

From the FAQ:

Since your purchase was only made recently, it was not 96 hours since that activity. We see that your token is now waiting to be claimed on the previously mentioned FREEdom page.
Thema:

1. Path of Exile Freedom Reward - Similar Threads - Path Exile Freedom

2. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  3. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  4. What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?: I realise this is a super specific use case but I'm losing my mind here. I'm trying to set up a customised dock bar in rainmeter, and I'd very much like to include the xbox app (along with steam,...
  5. Unable to select internal SSD as an install path on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to select internal SSD as an install path on Windows: I see the SSD drive I want to select when I change default install location but when I select it from the drop down it changes itself back to the Internal HDD instead. I have reinstalled the Xbox...
  6. The Xbox App is not letting me select the D Drive as a install path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox App is not letting me select the D Drive as a install path: For some reason the Xbox App is not letting me select the D Drive as an Install Path, I've done it in the past but I have now forgotten how I did it. All it is saying that the Drive isn't...
  7. When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game

in XBoX on Consoles
    When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game: I have bought the full game on my profile and would like to use the game share feature with my son but when I do it doesn’t show that he has the full game just the base version it is on a xbox one...
  8. MS Store or xBox app on Windows 11 can't change installation path from drive С to drive D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Store or xBox app on Windows 11 can't change installation path from drive С to drive D: There is a game in the MS Store - A Plague Tale: Requiem - Windows Available with xbox game pass ultimate subscription Installed on one laptop drive C, everything is fine And I'm trying to...
  9. GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it

in XboX Insiders
    GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....
  10. Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?: My son has enough money in his Xbox balance but cannot buy path of titans. Why is this? cc32b54a-364e-4c85-bfee-e4852b2833ec