Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account

Discus and support Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few years ago I was back home at my mothers after leaving my ex. long story short. Anyways I was in my microsoft account at the time poking around on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Garen Collins, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account

A few years ago I was back home at my mothers after leaving my ex. long story short. Anyways I was in my microsoft account at the time poking around on either her new HP mint colored AMD laptop or possibly on what was at one point also her laptop a big 17inch blue Dell Inspiron. I cannot recall. I do however know that I realized bored late at night that from years before that I had been accumulating X-Box rewards points via quests and searches in game and through my Live side of my Microsoft account. There was a running instant win game if I recall correctly it was a flip to win or possibly but least likely a scratch to win game going. It was like 150 or 50 points a flip or scratch and I decided to try my luck since I never win. There may also had been some spinning wheel or something animated. I spent all the points I had playing little by little with a few point wins but mostly all losses until at the very tail end of my remaining points it triggered and there was a very animated cartoonish looking designed bunch of trophies and confetti at the top of the screen, and it said I won the big prize that was some package and an astronomical number of points I believe and gift cards.

Now it's been awhile since then but I know I never received any of this or any notifications regarding the winning, After the event triggered and the confetti prize display I assumed it would take me to some alternative screen and it may have but I know my mother's slow internet in rural Highlands county FL at the time was only DSL and now looking up information regarding the past prize payouts and games I have come to find that it was a very common occurrence for players to redeem the points and play these games which resulted in glitches or errors after the prize of whatever nature was hit due to the internet connection cache overloading or getting backed up.

As well as never receiving any documentation after triggering the win and the prize display page I know that thinking back on the events of the year or two following this the laptop in question that I had was pretty much taken over and stolen by the ex I was actually broken up with and back home at my mothers to escape his sneaky abusive **** at. Not only was the laptop and all my personal information invaded by this POS my microsoft email that I am fairly certain is the one that I used the night I hit the prize was also hacked and taken over by the sneaky POS and all the onformation on it security wise was altered. I know this because I after leaving my ex was at a Hyatt Regency Hotel in their upstair premium lounge using a Mac Desktop coputer and I somehow managed to get back into and recover this Hotmail that I used to win. Although almost as soon as I had recovered the email before I could even get into the email side of it someone was already triggering notifications be sent stating it was being retaken over and various login recovery details were being reshifted. And then I lost access to it completely. Since then I have not been able to recover this old account and besides all my needed pictures and other important saved information and links into all my other important accounts recoverys as it was listed on a great deal of them I think obviously this was done in effort to attempt to hijack this or claim it. Im not sure how to have this looked into but I do know there is what I now see as a Past Winnings Claim Form Support channel and processa sscoiated with these kinda things that happen as I now know more frequenlty then not and especially on slower internet connections like I was on at the time. Century Link/Embarq kinda sucked then and probably still does now. I know that at the time in question I was so excited and surprised that I immediatey jumped up out of bed and ran into my mother's room to tell her and show her the winning screen.To which being a skeptical type person who doesn't win things often or play she was less then enthusiastic and said "oh that's cool, I'm watching a show", "I guess we will just see when they send you something".

Lost Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Garen Collins, Jul 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account