Past due payment for Xbox live gold

Discus and support Past due payment for Xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a past due payment and i dont understand why I can't pay it with my Microsoft account. So I always buy the 12 month gold and each time it ends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ACN0LOG1A, Mar 19, 2018.

1. ACN0LOG1A
    ACN0LOG1A Guest

I have a past due payment and i dont understand why I can't pay it with my Microsoft account. So I always buy the 12 month gold and each time it ends your subscription finishes no problem after that. Since I bought a game and had a little left over and my
    Xbox live already ended I decide to buy 1 month gold in the Xbox store and after that ended it suddenly charged me with a past due payment. So my question is why can't I pay with my Microsoft account if I have the money now?? Or with a 12 month just deduct
    that 1 month?

:)

ACN0LOG1A, Mar 19, 2018
  2. AcTivGames
    AcTivGames Guest
    Xbox Gold not working and I just bought 1 month!

I just bought 1 month xbox live gold and its not working! I don't have any past due payments and i need help A.S.A.P!!

AcTivGames, Mar 19, 2018
  3. ZOOLU 5150
    ZOOLU 5150 Guest
    Gold account expired won't let me purchase with Microsoft points

My gold live account is past due. I'm trying to get back online with Microsoft points, system won't let me change payment options HELP!!!!

ZOOLU 5150, Mar 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Through Xbox, gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card. The Microsoft account balance is not set up to work with recurring subscriptions.

Smwutches, Mar 19, 2018
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

"Jak chcesz uregulować resztę płatności?"["How do you want to settle the rest of the payment?"]

Hi Marek1334,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with purchasing Xbox Live Gold and your suspicions of a past-due subscription balance. Are you receiving any errors when attempting to purchase Xbox Live Gold. To pay a past due balance, follow
    the steps here:
    Xbox Subscription Payment Help

Please keep us updated.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Through Xbox, gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card. The Microsoft account balance is not set up to work with recurring subscriptions.
  7. GordonBoucher Win User

xbox live pass

I need assistance as I don't know what to do, Microsoft took my monthly payment but hasn't renewed my pay and suspended my Xbox live gold due to my payment being past due, please give suggestions how to fix
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox live gold past due payment problem.

You need to contact xbox support they will help ypu out with that payment problems!!
  9. KVegas1 Win User

Xbox live gold past due payment problem.

I was sent here and I cant go back How did I get here from the question I asked?
Thema:

1. Past due payment for Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Past due payment

2. I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.

in XBoX on Windows
    I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.: I had a subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass PC but I forgot about the subscription but the card I was using it on ran out of money. I dont wanna switch it to my main and pay for the past due as I...
  3. past due payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    past due payment: my subscription didn't get payed now its past due and it wont let me pay it no matter what i try paying it with even though i have the money it keeps saying v v its been saying it for weeks...
  4. Past due payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment: For some reason i can not pay my past due payment for xbox gamepass ultimate. Ive looked through some other threds that have this same problem. In those said threds they say that you do not have...
  5. Past due payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment: I just got my xbox back and i wanted to put in my live gold but it said i have to pay a past due amount. So i say ok will. Now when i get to the pay page it says they will charge me 14.99 today...
  6. Past due payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment: I bought game pass ultimate a few months ago and let it run out. I recently got a card for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold but when I put in the code it said I had a past due payment on game pass, I...
  7. Past Due Payment Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Payment Problems: So I haven’t been on my xbox live in a decent amount of time and I now have a past due payment for ultimate pass but I didn’t even know it happened and now it’s making me pay that past due payment...
  8. Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC: Hello, really hoping someone can help me out here. So, I bought Xbox gamepass for PC 2 or 3 months back. I did that with a gift card, as gamepass is not available in my country (Pakistan). So yes,...
  9. Past Due payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Past Due payment: Hi there, I forgot to put money in my Microsoft account and as a result my bill was unpaid. As i live in Thailand, i can only use coupons to subscribe. I purchased a new coupon, paid, redeemed,...
  10. Payment is past due, although money has been debited

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment is past due, although money has been debited: Hello! Today, I was charged via PayPal for a monthly subscription. But when I go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/, it says that the payment is past due and it is proposed to pay it off....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to cancel xbox subscription with past due payment