Past Due Balance Game Pass

Discus and support Past Due Balance Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just renewed my sub. Xbox app still gives me error stating there is a past due balance yet i dont see any pay now option anywhere... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arunava Halder, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Past Due Balance Game Pass

I just renewed my sub. Xbox app still gives me error stating there is a past due balance yet i dont see any pay now option anywhere

:)

Arunava Halder, Sep 13, 2023
  2. AridLizard Win User

subscription payments

here is a link to all the info on past due balances and how to pay them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

depending on when it was set to renew, you may be able to pay the balance and then request a refund, or, if the past due subscription is for Live Gold and you wanted to take advantage of the deals on Game Pass,
    Ultimate you can simply pay the outstanding balance and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate and any time left on your Live Gold will also be converted to Game Pass Ultimate
  3. AridLizard Win User

Problem with xbox live and game pass

if you used Gold or Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate after the expiry date and recurring billing was turned on but there wasn't enough in your account to pay for it, it would get a Past Due Balance on the account.

this Past Due Balance has to be cleared before any other purchases can be made with that account.

the following link has all the details on how you can pay the balance off

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...s/pay-past-due-balance-to-unlock-subscription
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Arunava! I'm more than happy to help you!

Try to confirm if your subscription has been successfully renewed. Here's how:

Designate another payment option for your subscription to pay the past-due balance by signing in to the Microsoft account that contains your subscriptions and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note: If you purchased other Microsoft services with the same credit card, those services may also be affected. For example, if a child account in your family group has an Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass subscription. Make sure that you check if their subscription needs updating on their account.

Then go to Services and Subscription to confirm if your subscription is active.

If it's active, kindly restart your console, then sign out and re-sign into the Xbox app to see if the changes will sync to your Xbox app. Try to reinstall the app if the issue still persists.

You may also check this link for more information:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...gn in with,you can get back to... . See More.

I hope this information helps! Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. AridLizard Win User

Problems With Xbox Gold

go to https://account.microsoft.com/services and turn off recurring billing/auto renew on the Game Pass Ultimate subscription before you get a Past Due Balance on your
    account.

if you get a Past Due Balance you will need to pay that off before you can get Live Gold or Game Pass.

wait till the Ultimate Game Pass Expires before getting Gold or it will convert to Ultimate Game Pass
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Account suspended subscription

Thema:

1. Past Due Balance Game Pass - Similar Threads - Past Due Balance

2. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  3. Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?: Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried changing my region, i temporarily live in Germany,...
  4. Past due bill

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past due bill: I am trying to pay a past due bill but it is not giving me the pay now option ??????? af060ba6-ac4e-46b2-ad59-684153718284
  5. Past due game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due game pass ultimate: I have a past due subscription and i dont want to pay for the subscription neither do i want it is there away i can get rid of it, because i have a xbox live gold card that i wanted to use and i...
  6. I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.

in XBoX on Windows
    I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.: I had a subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass PC but I forgot about the subscription but the card I was using it on ran out of money. I dont wanna switch it to my main and pay for the past due as I...
  7. canceling past due subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    canceling past due subscription: i need help canceling a past due subscription that was paid with an american express gift card that has since run out of money. i now cant use my code for xbox live. how do i cancel my...
  8. Past Due Subscription Scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past Due Subscription Scam: I am a lifelong PlayStation gamer that recently made the full family move over to X-Box because it seems like they care way more about their players and making thing accessible. With that being...
  9. past due payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    past due payment: my subscription didn't get payed now its past due and it wont let me pay it no matter what i try paying it with even though i have the money it keeps saying v v its been saying it for weeks...
  10. Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?: I dont see why i can't spend my account balance to bring my subscription's up to date. Like i use to add money to the account then bring things current but now i need a credit card to bring things...