Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect...

Discus and support Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After latest update I can not connect to servers nor Microsoft marketplace with flight sim sim. It's been down 2-3 days now. Only option is play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michaelpiccirillo, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect...

After latest update I can not connect to servers nor Microsoft marketplace with flight sim sim.

It's been down 2-3 days now.

Only option is play flight sim sim offline mode.

My internet is working, rebooted that & rebooted xbox and relaunched flight sim and still saying offline only option.

Help???

:)

michaelpiccirillo, Nov 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect online within game to servers ormarketplace.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this michaelpiccirillo

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a known issue that’s affecting some players since the last update.

We can try some things to isolate the problem a bit more, but if the issue persists please reach flight simulator support

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/requests...

Please try each solution below:

A. Use a custom DNS address

go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.

When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

If that doesn’t work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

B. Clear your MAC address:

Select Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address

Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try

C. Reinstall the game

D. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps

Go to settings > system > console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
  3. Carsonkrause Win User

Error Code

Checking in. Day 2 my brand new xbox one S still wont make it past step 3 of the startup. Once it tries to update i get the error code...
  4. FlintyGull79 Win User

Xbox One First Time Setup using Wi-Fi connection...

Alright, "WIRED" connection it is and I'll switch to Wireless after the mandatory day one update patch just to be safe!
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Series S turned its self on last night.

"neither my One X or Series X have installed system updates when turned off...they wait until I turn the thing on"

If power mode is set to Instant on, the console will check for System updates automatically.

If power mode is set to Energy save it wont check for an update until after it's turned on and connected to the Internet.

After you power up the console, if an update has gone passed the Mandatory time the console will launch the update and install it.

If the update has not reached the Mandatory time it will operate as normal until that time is reached and then launch the update.

For example, you may turn your console on for a all night early morning gaming session with your friends and there was a system update released earlier that day. If your gaming session goes past the Mandatory time for that update while you are playing a game etc, usually 3 am in the US 8 pm in Australia, the console will initiate the System update.

It's always better to check for an update using Guide>Settings>System>Updates before getting into a all night gaming session.

If you leave your smart TV in standby and still connected to the net, I would expect automatic updates.
  6. Jonah Edwards Win User

Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?

Is there any way I can skip past the updates or is it a mandatory thing?
Thema:

Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect...

1. Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect... - Similar Threads - Past days mandatory

2. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  3. Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days: Once I restart it & power it off it starts working again but its getting annoying (the first day I bought to Xbox i wouldn't connect till I booted it off, Idk if this has something to do with...
  4. Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine: Past few days Xbox been acting up can’t join parties and I disconnect whenever someone joins mine, I’ve been getting more and more frustrated. I’ve done everything, restart router, test nat type,...
  5. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  6. I have tried to install ARK: survival evolved for the past few days getting the same error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to install ARK: survival evolved for the past few days getting the same error...: I have tried to install ARK: survival evolved for the past few days getting the same error code: 0x80D02017. I am trying to install it onto a computer that has a fresh install of windows, only a...
  7. Power issues in the past month with day one edition

in XboX Insiders
    Power issues in the past month with day one edition: Xbox one power issues So, I have posted about this before and no one has really helped me. My Xbox keeps turning on by itself and we are talking 5-6 times a day on a slow day. I have disconnected...
  8. wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...: how do i use my warranty on my xbox wireless remote that a button is not functioning on? 9780ab33-53fd-41a4-8b1a-cfcba5cba521
  9. My Reward Credits have not deposited into my account and it is now 2 days past day.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Reward Credits have not deposited into my account and it is now 2 days past day.: I have 24,000 reward credits that are in my account at the moment. They were deposit earlier this month and were supposed to auto deposit on the 15th. It is now the 17th and it is 2 DAYS...
  10. Banned for 1 day for past behaviors.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for 1 day for past behaviors.: I was banned for "cheating" And I'm positive I didn't cheat for the past 2 days I've only been playing Infinite Warfare with my brother, last night when I went to bed my account was fine. I wake...