Past 10 days still no halo wars 2 code

Discus and support Past 10 days still no halo wars 2 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had a Xbox support tell me on another post to repost and someone will help me. So this is my second post. It's been longer than 10 days I still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Maalik343, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Maalik343
    Maalik343 Guest

I had a Xbox support tell me on another post to repost and someone will help me. So this is my second post. It's been longer than 10 days I still haven't received my halo wars definitive edition code and this is starting to become a bit rediculous. I'll
    be super happy if someone can just message me my code.

:)

Maalik343, Jan 9, 2017
  2. TaintedBread
    TaintedBread Guest
    missing halo wars DE code

preordered halo wars 2 10 days ago and still havent gotten my halo wars DE codePast 10 days still no halo wars 2 code :( help please

TaintedBread, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Maalik343
    Maalik343 Guest
    My halo wars code wasn't sent to me.

It's been past 7-10 days since I've bought my halo wars 2. I haven't received my halo wars definitive edition code.I just want my code so I can play my game.

Maalik343, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Maalik343! Codes are sent out in waves, you should be getting yours soon. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Jan 10, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Maalik343! Codes are sent out in waves, you should be getting yours soon. Thanks!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Halo wars definitive, still don't have code.

Hey Branthers,

When did you purchase Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition? The Halo Wars: Definitive Edition code will be sent to you 7-10 days after purchasing Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition. If it has not been 10 days after purchasing, hang tight and post back here if you do
    not receive a code after waiting 10 days.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

As mentioned in the description of Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition, codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will go out 7-10 days after your pre-purchase of Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition. Since you just bought it, please post a new thread if you don't get
    a code after 10 days.

Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. Past 10 days still no halo wars 2 code - Similar Threads - Past days still

2. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  3. Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days: Once I restart it & power it off it starts working again but its getting annoying (the first day I bought to Xbox i wouldn't connect till I booted it off, Idk if this has something to do with...
  4. Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine: Past few days Xbox been acting up can’t join parties and I disconnect whenever someone joins mine, I’ve been getting more and more frustrated. I’ve done everything, restart router, test nat type,...
  5. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  6. I have tried to install ARK: survival evolved for the past few days getting the same error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to install ARK: survival evolved for the past few days getting the same error...: I have tried to install ARK: survival evolved for the past few days getting the same error code: 0x80D02017. I am trying to install it onto a computer that has a fresh install of windows, only a...
  7. Power issues in the past month with day one edition

in XboX Insiders
    Power issues in the past month with day one edition: Xbox one power issues So, I have posted about this before and no one has really helped me. My Xbox keeps turning on by itself and we are talking 5-6 times a day on a slow day. I have disconnected...
  8. wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...: how do i use my warranty on my xbox wireless remote that a button is not functioning on? 9780ab33-53fd-41a4-8b1a-cfcba5cba521
  9. My Reward Credits have not deposited into my account and it is now 2 days past day.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Reward Credits have not deposited into my account and it is now 2 days past day.: I have 24,000 reward credits that are in my account at the moment. They were deposit earlier this month and were supposed to auto deposit on the 15th. It is now the 17th and it is 2 DAYS...
  10. Banned for 1 day for past behaviors.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for 1 day for past behaviors.: I was banned for "cheating" And I'm positive I didn't cheat for the past 2 days I've only been playing Infinite Warfare with my brother, last night when I went to bed my account was fine. I wake...