Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

Discus and support Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr. Very Frustrated, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login to my account or recover a password. Please help.

:)

Mr. Very Frustrated, Feb 27, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a service I cannot cancel.

Hi Mr. V. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

> I have followed tried all the solutions offered here

What solutions have you tried? Please be specific when describing them. Knowing this will help us reach a solution quicker.

Be sure to check your spam folder for the email.
  3. AtomicRogue67 Win User

UNABLE To Sign Into My Xbox Live Account.

If you are having problems signing in to Xbox live email address will be required. First, make a new email or keep your original email address, try to remember password on your console or to add securely reasons try resetting by going to Xbox.com, enter
    your email and click forgot your password. Then click on Text ,call, or send email for password reset verification. Always listen, or look in your inbox when you sign in your current email for the code that's being said. Oh! another thing, fake emails, I don't
    do. So This may be the answer to all your problems. Good Luck! :)
  4. MoroseBadger600 Win User

Screen time

Do you or anyone in your household have access to that email address if so type in the email-address and click on forgot password. That should send an email to you with a code (or a button saying reset password) and use that to reset it.

Hope this helps
  5. StevePayne Win User

I am unable to recover the password for my Windows Live ID, so I cannot sign in to xbox.com or download my Xbox Live account on a new Xbox.

Don't feel bad. I am in the same situation. I have an alternate email address (that is not a hotmail address) that works. When I try to recover my password Microsoft tells me that because my email account is not a hotmail account they can not send me my
    reset info. I have been trying to get my password reset for a month and a half. It's funny how you can reset your bank account password, your email password, and your billing password without issue, but something like a gaming profile password reset takes
    an act of god and apparently Microsoft is not god.
  6. Swift Hen 74 Win User

Gamertag issue...

you should be able to reset the password on the blueyonder website for the email address, once that is done logon to accounts.live.com and reset the password for the windows live id, this will send a password reset email to the blueyonder email address
Thema:

Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

1. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a... - Similar Threads - Password reset NEVER

2. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  3. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  4. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  5. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  6. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  7. how do I reset my password for my accnt.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset my password for my accnt.: xbox S ask enter password I enter, and it doesn't accept it. how do I reset???? 5e59abd4-5ac0-4517-b62b-3ceba5852765
  8. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  9. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  10. Possible too reset password that’s never had security info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible too reset password that’s never had security info: Is it possible to reset an accounts password that has never had security info on it ? I made the account for a restoreation to be on it but i forgot the pass word too the account it was a fresh...