Pas de chat de jeu avec mon casque[Translation-no play chat with my headset]

Discus and support Pas de chat de jeu avec mon casque[Translation-no play chat with my headset] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai récemment acheté un nouveau casque gaming qui se connecte la manette xbox one via un cable jack 3,5mm et j'ai bien fait les mises jour... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AWT Skybling, May 29, 2020.

1. AWT Skybling
    AWT Skybling Guest

Bonjour,

J'ai récemment acheté un nouveau casque gaming qui se connecte la manette xbox one via un cable jack 3,5mm et j'ai bien fait les mises jour de la manette lorsque j'ai utilisé le casque pour la premiere fois. Mon problème est le suivant: Lorsque je suis
    dans un chat de groupe Xbox Live mon casque fonctionne parfaitement (j'entends bien le son du jeu, j'entends mes amis et ils m'entendent dans le groupe). Mais lorsque je veux passer en chat de jeu, je n'entends personne et personne ne m'entend (j'ai remarqué
    que mon micro ne s'active même pas lorsque je suis en chat de jeu)... pourriez vous m'aider résoudre ce problème?

Merci!

[Translation-Hello

I recently bought a new gaming headset that connects to the xbox one controller via a 3.5mm cable jack and I did well updates to the controller when I used the headset for the first time. My problem is this: When I'm in an Xbox Live group chat my headset
    works perfectly (I hear the sound of the game, I hear my friends and they hear me in the group). But when I want to go into a game chat, I don't hear anyone and no one can hear me (I noticed that my microphone doesn't even activate when I'm in a game chat)...
    could you help me solve this problem?

Thank you! ]

:)

AWT Skybling, May 29, 2020
  2. AWT Skybling Win User

Hi AWT,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. make sure you are on the adult account, if on a child account.
    2. Once on the adult account, hit the guide button on controller(Xbox symbol that lights up) this pulls menu on the left side.
    3. Scroll right to the gear looking icon, go to settings.
    4. Once in settings, you will be on account go to Privacy and online safety.
    5. Then choose Xbox live privacy.
    6. You should see the options, child, teen, adult, view details and customize, contact preferences.
    7. Go to view details and customize, then communication and multiplayer.
    8. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow
      2. "you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to everybody
    9. When you launch the game there is also one in the game settings. If not there then they removed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
    Bonjour Brad,

J'ai vérifié les paramètres et ils étaient déj tous mis en "adulte" et donc ils autorisaient déj le cross play.. Le problème ne vient donc pas de l . Avez-vous une autre suggestion pour m'aider?

Merci beaucoup!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi AWT,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. make sure you are on the adult account, if on a child account.
    2. Once on the adult account, hit the guide button on controller(Xbox symbol that lights up) this pulls menu on the left side.
    3. Scroll right to the gear looking icon, go to settings.
    4. Once in settings, you will be on account go to Privacy and online safety.
    5. Then choose Xbox live privacy.
    6. You should see the options, child, teen, adult, view details and customize, contact preferences.
    7. Go to view details and customize, then communication and multiplayer.
    8. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow
      2. "you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to everybody
    9. When you launch the game there is also one in the game settings. If not there then they removed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. AWT Skybling Win User

C’est bon ! J’ai redémarré la console et tout fonctionne ! Merci beaucoup
  5. Boombaa Win User

Le Xbox Live a besoin d'être nettoyé!

Donc tu mets les géneurs en "muet" depuis le jeu, ou tu ouvres un groupe d'amis pour un chat tranquille (lorsque le mode de jeu le permet) ou enfin tu joues sans micro-casque car vu la teneur des propos échangés, ou plutôt proférés, je ne vois pas du tout
    l'intérêt de communiquer dans de telles conditions...
  6. dricefernandes Win User

Forza 4 crash lors de la connection a mon compte [Translation - Forza 4 crash during the connection to my account]

Bonjour, c'est un problème lié a mon compte étant donné que cest uniquement quand j'essaye de me connecter avec ce compte que le jeu crash. Un ami a également essayer de lancer le jeu avec mon compte sur son ordinateur. Meme résultat le jeu crash.

Je n'ai pas envie de recommencer le jeu au début. J'aimeraide l'aide

-----

[Mod Translation - Hello, it's a problem related to my account since it is only when I try to log in with this account that the game crashes. A friend also try to launch the game with my account on his computer. Same result the crash game.

I don't want to start the game again at the beginning. I'd like help ]
Thema:

1. Pas de chat de jeu avec mon casque[Translation-no play chat with my headset] - Similar Threads - Pas chat jeu

2. I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...: So I bought the season three pass for call of duty right and got charged but never actually received it. I can’t claim anything I can’t really do anything except for get the free items so I’ve...
  3. Games loaded into PC Game Pas from other portals like EA and Ubisoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games loaded into PC Game Pas from other portals like EA and Ubisoft.: How do they get there and are there any others able to do this like Steam? ad2b8aeb-f5ed-4107-a0ee-99320902c807
  4. Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile]: Bonsoir, J'ai installé Forza Horizon 5 sur ma XBOX série X et je l'ai fait tourné avec deux profiles microsoft XBOX différents. Depuis aujourd'hui le jeu ne se lance plus que sur 1 seul profile,...
  5. je ne trouve pas le fichier api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll pour flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    je ne trouve pas le fichier api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll pour flight simulator 2020: Bonjour tous, Microsoft flight simulator 2020 ne se lance pas et me dit qu'il ne trouve pas le fichier "api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll". Comment puis-je résoudre ce problème s'il vous plait ? je...
  6. pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator...: Bonjour toutes et tous. Je ne peux pas installer les mises jour de Flight simulator. J'ai pourtant un Pc avec 500 Go et quasiment rien d'autre. J'ai tenté de déplacer flight simulator sur un...
  7. je n'arrive pas a jouer en multijoueur [i can't play multiplayer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    je n'arrive pas a jouer en multijoueur [i can't play multiplayer]: cela fait longtemps que j'ai acheter minecraft sur pc mais a chaque fois que veux jouer en multijoueur il me met "échec de l'autentification : null" aidez-moi! [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE...
  8. forza horizon 5 does not launch forza horizon 5 ne se lance pas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 does not launch forza horizon 5 ne se lance pas: Bonjour je ne lance pas forza horizon 5. quand je clique dessus il ne se passe rien et quand je veux ouvrir en mode administrateur il me marque un message " Impossible d'ouvrir cette application...
  9. Pas très moral ca!! [My account no longer has access to my content licenses]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pas très moral ca!! [My account no longer has access to my content licenses]: Bonjours, je vient de voir sur mon Microsoft store que ma License acheté il y a quelques année pour Minecraft Windows 10 Edition n'existait plus le store me propose simplement de le repayer....
  10. Code for games pas

in XBoX on Windows
    Code for games pas: Alright so I can't enter my codes for some reason one has already been redeemed but it didn't extends the games pass sub. 972de9ba-e9cb-4b08-8ac9-6ecf712e026c