pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator...

Discus and support pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour toutes et tous. Je ne peux pas installer les mises jour de Flight simulator. J'ai pourtant un Pc avec 500 Go et quasiment rien d'autre. J'ai... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by regisDUBOIS2, Jan 26, 2022.

1. regisDUBOIS2
    regisDUBOIS2 Guest

pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator...

Bonjour toutes et tous.

Je ne peux pas installer les mises jour de Flight simulator. J'ai pourtant un Pc avec 500 Go et quasiment rien d'autre.

J'ai tenté de déplacer flight simulator sur un disque externe mais cela ne règle rien.

1- Y a t-il une possibilité de déplacer la totalité de flight sur un disque externe?

2- Ou faut-il le désinstaller et le réinstaller complètement?

Dans les deux cas comment faire?

un grand merci pour votre réponse....

[THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

Hello everyone.

I can't install Flight simulator updates. However, I have a PC with 500 GB and almost nothing else.

I tried to move flight simulator to an external drive but it doesn't fix anything.

1- Is there a possibility to move the entire flight to an external drive?

2- Or should it be uninstalled and reinstalled completely?

In both cases how to do it?

a big thank you for your answer....

“***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***”

:)

regisDUBOIS2, Jan 26, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator updates]

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello regisDUBOIS2,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you cannot download Flight Simulator updates due to lack of storage. Let us look into this together to get you back to gaming.

We recommend uninstalling Flight Simulator completely and then installing it on a drive that has enough space for the game and all updates, including a few extra gigabytes to spare to prepare for any future updates. Moving the game and files manually without uninstalling the game may cause corruption issues.

If you are using the Xbox App on your PC to download Flight Simulator, you can make sure that the correct drive is selected for downloading content. Please click your Profile Image > Settings > General and confirm where you want your games to download by default. If you are downloading the game from the Microsoft Store, you will typically be shown a pop-up that asks where you would like the file.

You can manually select which drive you would like all new content to be stored to. Please open Settings by pressing the “Windows Key + I” keys together and click System > Storage > Change where new content is saved. From here, you can manually select which drive you would like to save different content to.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know if these suggestions help by selecting “Yes” or “No” next to “Was this response helpful?”. Additionally, if there is any misunderstanding or clarification needed, please reply to this response.

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. XBF - Evie Win User

pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator updates]

[Associate utilise une application de traduction. Veuillez noter qu’une mauvaise grammaire et une syntaxe incorrecte peuvent se produire]

Bonjour regisDUBOIS2,

Bienvenue sur le forum de la communauté Xbox. Merci de nous faire part de votre préoccupation aujourd’hui et nous espérons que tout va bien.

Nous comprenons que vous ne pouvez pas télécharger les mises jour de Flight Simulator en raison d’un manque de stockage. Examinons cela ensemble pour vous ramener au jeu.

Nous vous recommandons de désinstaller complètement Flight Simulator, puis de l’installer sur un lecteur disposant de suffisamment d’espace pour le jeu et toutes les mises jour, y compris quelques gigaoctets supplémentaires économiser pour se préparer de futures mises jour. Déplacer le jeu et les fichiers manuellement sans désinstaller le jeu peut causer des problèmes de corruption.

Si vous utilisez l’application Xbox sur votre PC pour télécharger Flight Simulator, vous pouvez vous assurer que le lecteur approprié est sélectionné pour télécharger du contenu. Veuillez cliquer sur votre image de profil > Paramètres > Général et confirmez où vous souhaitez que vos jeux soient téléchargés par défaut. Si vous téléchargez le jeu partir du Microsoft Store, une fenêtre contextuelle vous demandera généralement où vous souhaitez le fichier.

Vous pouvez sélectionner manuellement le lecteur sur lequel vous souhaitez que tout le nouveau contenu soit stocké. Ouvrez Paramètres en appuyant sur les touches « Touche Windows + I » ensemble et cliquez sur Système > stockage > Modifier où le nouveau contenu est enregistré. À partir de l , vous pouvez sélectionner manuellement le lecteur sur lequel vous souhaitez enregistrer différents contenus.

Nous attendons votre réponse avec impatience. Veuillez nous faire savoir si ces suggestions vous aident en sélectionnant « Oui » ou « Non » côté de « Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile? ». Si cette réponse a répondu votre question, veuillez voir la réponse comme la « Réponse » De plus, s’il y a un malentendu ou une clarification nécessaire, veuillez répondre cette réponse.

Sincèrement

XBF – Evie

Gestionnaire de réussite client Xbox Communauté Microsoft
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Can someone help with this

Hi Vicente, my name is Oskayra Yes, I can help you with this.

Based on the information you have provided me, it appears that the problem is related to the Microsoft flight simulator installation. It is possible that the simulator installation was corrupted or there is a problem with your console storage.

Here are some steps you can take to fix the problem:

1) Check your console storage. Make sure you have enough free space. As I understand it, Microsoft Flight Simulator requires a minimum of 100 GB of free space.

2) Restart the console. Sometimes, restarting the console can fix minor problems.

3) Reinstall the flight simulator. This may fix problems with the simulator installation.

You can also try to repair the flight simulator. To do this, follow these steps:

Go to your console's game library.
    Select "Microsoft Flight Simulator".
    Select "Manage".
    Select "Repair".
    If the flight simulator is repairable, you should be able to download the aircraft without any problems.

I hope this information has been helpful, if your problem persists do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help you.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS: "you do not have enough space on this disk"

Flight simulator needs additional space to decompress the Files it is downloading
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
Thema:

1. pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator... - Similar Threads - pas assez d'espace

2. I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...: So I bought the season three pass for call of duty right and got charged but never actually received it. I can’t claim anything I can’t really do anything except for get the free items so I’ve...
  3. Games loaded into PC Game Pas from other portals like EA and Ubisoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games loaded into PC Game Pas from other portals like EA and Ubisoft.: How do they get there and are there any others able to do this like Steam? ad2b8aeb-f5ed-4107-a0ee-99320902c807
  4. Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile]: Bonsoir, J'ai installé Forza Horizon 5 sur ma XBOX série X et je l'ai fait tourné avec deux profiles microsoft XBOX différents. Depuis aujourd'hui le jeu ne se lance plus que sur 1 seul profile,...
  5. je ne trouve pas le fichier api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll pour flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    je ne trouve pas le fichier api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll pour flight simulator 2020: Bonjour tous, Microsoft flight simulator 2020 ne se lance pas et me dit qu'il ne trouve pas le fichier "api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll". Comment puis-je résoudre ce problème s'il vous plait ? je...
  6. je n'arrive pas a jouer en multijoueur [i can't play multiplayer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    je n'arrive pas a jouer en multijoueur [i can't play multiplayer]: cela fait longtemps que j'ai acheter minecraft sur pc mais a chaque fois que veux jouer en multijoueur il me met "échec de l'autentification : null" aidez-moi! [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE...
  7. forza horizon 5 does not launch forza horizon 5 ne se lance pas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 does not launch forza horizon 5 ne se lance pas: Bonjour je ne lance pas forza horizon 5. quand je clique dessus il ne se passe rien et quand je veux ouvrir en mode administrateur il me marque un message " Impossible d'ouvrir cette application...
  8. Pas très moral ca!! [My account no longer has access to my content licenses]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pas très moral ca!! [My account no longer has access to my content licenses]: Bonjours, je vient de voir sur mon Microsoft store que ma License acheté il y a quelques année pour Minecraft Windows 10 Edition n'existait plus le store me propose simplement de le repayer....
  9. Code for games pas

in XBoX on Windows
    Code for games pas: Alright so I can't enter my codes for some reason one has already been redeemed but it didn't extends the games pass sub. 972de9ba-e9cb-4b08-8ac9-6ecf712e026c
  10. mes jeux digitals ne s'ouvre pas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mes jeux digitals ne s'ouvre pas: bonjour mes jeux digital ne s'ouvre pas, chauqe fois que j'essaie de les ouvrir une page web ouvre pour que je telecharge le service de jeux ce qui est déja instaler et la notice d'aide me dis de...