Party Scout unanswered questions

Discus and support Party Scout unanswered questions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I am not entirely sure this is the right place to post this, so mods, feel free to move this if desired, but I would like someone who... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karas Pride, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Karas Pride
    Karas Pride Guest

Hello all,

I am not entirely sure this is the right place to post this, so mods, feel free to move this if desired, but I would like someone who actually knows to answer the questions.

Party Scout is a cool feature on paper, but I can't exactly figure out how it works, despite my own research on the internet and playing around on the console itself. So here are a couple questions about party scout. I will also share some of my experience
    with the subject.

1. Does party scout sometimes "forget" to notify you that a game is ready?

I have seen multiple times that I do not always get a notification when the multiplayer game is found. I didn't know if this was a bug, or if it happened because of specific apps that I was launching.

2. Can I use party scout for a game while I play another game?

I can't remember for sure, but I thought I read somewhere that you could play a digitally downloaded game while waiting for your other digitally downloaded game to find the match. However, when I am in CoD Ghosts, and I press the home button, then launch
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes, it drops me out of the game party (while staying in the chat party). I would love for some detailed explanations on this.

:)

Karas Pride, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Jester1775
    Jester1775 Guest
    #InsideXbox State Of Decay 2 Reward

Between my unanswered post here, my unanswered questions on the phone, and my unanswered tweets to Microsoft over the last week, truly shows top notch support. Good job guys!

Jester1775, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Unanswered question

ahhhh I got on this to ask this same question. I really want to kno if its releasing at midnight via on demand

CrucialConfetti, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: