Party problem

Discus and support Party problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I've been having a problem with the Xbox series X party chat so I go back and forth between an Xbox series x and the Xbox One x as there series x... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mason Bornt, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Mason Bornt
    Mason Bornt Guest

Party problem

So I've been having a problem with the Xbox series X party chat so I go back and forth between an Xbox series x and the Xbox One x as there series x isn't my personal Xbox but I been having problems on everytime I start a party chat with my friends it says connecting for a minute and then disconnecting I tried restarting the WiFi restart the Xbox unplugged and replugged the Xbox test the NAT type nothing seems to work

:)

Mason Bornt, Dec 17, 2023
  2. AustinTS12 Win User

Party problem's

Hi,

There currently is a service issue affecting party chat. They're actively working on getting it resolved now. In the meantime I would suggest you keep a look out on the service status page or sign up for a text message to be notified when the issue is resolved
    here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

-Please try hard reseting your console (hold the power button on the console for 8-10sec. , and power back up) that seems to help resolve it for some users.
    Did this occur because of the update?
  3. Misses Joust Win User

problems with party

G'day Buzz K1ng. Try starting the party before you launch Forza, or have one of your friends start the party and send you a notification. Is there any change when trying one of those methods?
  4. BongKaos Win User

party problems.

Live is not down, just some communications..
  5. DolfyuttSrednaz Win User

party problems.

I have been having problems with XBL in general. Can't send messages, invites, and I kept getting signed out at random times. Xbox hasn't been very helpful at all either. Let me know if you find out anything.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Problem with parties

Alright Metroid :).

Just to add some extra info here is a
    troubleshooting guide on parties
    for the xbox one. And a little more general LIVE troubleshooting info

here

(Some advice/steps may be repeated).

Hope you get it sorted out.
Thema:

Party problem

1. Party problem - Similar Threads - Party problem

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.: Hello everyone, for about 3 weeks I have been having a lot of problems when I joined an Xbox party. To begin with, the profile does not load correctly when I join or create a party group (it...
  5. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  6. problem with party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    problem with party chat: when i try to switch back to party chat, it just wont let me, even if i restart my xbox and my internet connection. idk what to do next, i tried switching my account to try on other one and it...
  7. Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems: I was talking to my friend yesterday and it was going great. There was an orange warning sign in the party, but I thought nothing of it. Suddenly, my microphone cut out for some time, then went...
  8. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  9. Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?: New to PC so I apologize if it’s a dumb question. The last few days when I join an Xbox party through the Xbox app on my PC, I can hear everyone talking but they can’t hear me. The ONLY time they...
  10. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games: Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force...