Party issues?

Discus and support Party issues? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, as I await a response from Xbox Support themselves, I thought I'd also try here. Currently I'm seeing odd issues regarding party chat, and please... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DeadVision10, Jun 5, 2024.

1. DeadVision10
    DeadVision10 Guest

Party issues?

Hi, as I await a response from Xbox Support themselves, I thought I'd also try here.

Currently I'm seeing odd issues regarding party chat, and please bear with me as I explain. It all began when I was in a party with friend A and friend B. Friend A gets off for the night, turning their console off, and instead of usually being automatically kicked, the party was showing them as disconnected. They couldn't even be removed from the party, and even the option for myself to leave the party to start a new one was having trouble working. Secondly, friend B invited me to a party last night, however even though it said I had joined on my end, on their end it said I hadn't?

Furthermore, both friend A and friend B had the same experience today at separate times. In a party, someone would sound robotic and then end up with both of them showing as disconnected in the party because solely their consoles lost connection to the internet?

The only solution I have tried so far was power cycling my console but that was a bust since that was between hanging out with both friends. I would try other solutions but I'm currently waiting for both of them to log on so we can go through The Final Shape together, and I don't want to risk getting caught in Bungie's server issues again today.

I'd appreciate any advice. It is also worth mentioning that whenever I start a party up, it briefly darkens my profile picture as if I'm in game chat or muted before showing me as properly in a party.

:)

DeadVision10, Jun 5, 2024
  2. Richiestang78 Win User

Party Issues

One fix is to try and change the party from open to invite only and back. Another thing is to have everyone switch form party chat to game chat and back again.

Or the best way is to just use skype since party chat is still glitchy and probably will remain that way.
  3. GI JANE m60 Win User

party issues

No one can hear on the xbox on party chats it says everyone is connecting
  4. G22 Smoothplya Win User

Party Issues

yep. i have the same issue. logged into main profile which is tied to preview program...get disconnected... switch to other profile not associated with preview.. i stay in a chat so just left the program.. now just gotta wait for the update to go back to
    original build.
  5. JonCabral Win User

Party Issues

I'm having the same issue with that I have to play every game in game chat with my friends.
    i have the same issues...hopefully fixed soon
  6. Hellsfire313 Win User

Party Issues

I'm having the same issue with that I have to play every game in game chat with my friends.
Thema:

Party issues?

1. Party issues? - Similar Threads - Party issues

2. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  3. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  4. Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch

in XboX Insiders
    Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch: Hello, I am running into an issue on my Xbox and I’m hoping someone here can help me out. I recently have gotten a XR1 capture card and a webcam to start streaming. I downloaded OBS to my MacBook...
  5. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  7. Party Issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Issue: I started a party last night, and a couple of hours later when my friend invited a guy who was in our game server, I wasn't able to hear him, and his profile icon in the party list was darkened...
  8. Party issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party issues: When I join someone's party it says they are disconnected and then kicks me out of the party 3c99b4a0-7bf6-4be3-98c0-371e654a4cde
  9. I am having issues with parties on the xbox app on PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am having issues with parties on the xbox app on PC: I have been troubleshooting this problem for 2 weeks now, and everything i have tried online has not helped. i'm on windows 11, and xbox keeps giving me "something went wrong with your party. try...
  10. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...