Party invites going to pc, instead of xbox where im playing

Discus and support Party invites going to pc, instead of xbox where im playing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so as an avid windows fan, and an owner of multiple deivices, this purge of hatred started towards microsoft when everytime a friend, or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Backius, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Backius
    Backius Guest

Ok,

so as an avid windows fan, and an owner of multiple deivices, this purge of hatred started towards microsoft

when everytime a friend, or somebody ingame sends me an invite.

the party invite would then goto my windows 10 pc instead of my xbox, which is quite frustrating as you can imagine

havinng to stop in the middle of a raid or dungeon to type a msg to a random or friend to say invite me again

JUST FOR IT T GOTO PC

so after much frustration i went to support:-

well after speaking with support

(who are useless in giving actual support 80% of the time)

i got no where,. so i decided to float about the web to find multiple topics unsolved (no suprise) regarding invites not coming through etc....

well i think i've got it timmy so buckle up and hope im right

on your windows pc, goto the xbox app, goto settings, turn party request notifications off

this hopefuly should fix it

i would say disconnect your wifi/ethernet on laptop/pc but that didnt work, i recieved party invites upon reconecting to the net.

i will bookmark the thread and update if the issue is resolved.

but for now hopefully this shouldd fix for me and all who struggle with this

:)

Backius, Apr 18, 2017
  2. Omixia
    Omixia Guest
    Party & game invites go to PC Xbox App!?

I have dual screen so using the Xbox App on my PC is alot faster to send messages / ask for invites & etc.

But, recently everytime someone invites me instead of it popping out on my Xbox One S it pops out on my PC and joins the party on the PC instead of the system.

Same with game invites it goes to PC and says, can't locate the game.

Any help?

Omixia, Apr 18, 2017
  3. Willis2204
    Willis2204 Guest
    Xbox APP for PC not getting any notifications/invites

So I'm trying to play the Sea of Thieves Beta on my PC, and I'm on the looking for group section for the game. I click the "I'm Interested" button for multiple groups, and eventually I get accepted into some of them. I never receive any activity alerts or
    notifications on my PC app. I'm not getting game invites, party invites, or anything else. I tried turning my xbox on at the same time that im using the app on my computer, and when i get accepted into these groups, the invites just pop up on my xbox instead
    of my PC. Whether my xbox is turned on, or off, it doesn't matter. None of the invites are going through to my PC xbox app, and it's getting really annoying. So far, im unable to group up with anyone while playing on my computer. I checked the notifications
    settings tab on my xbox app, and everything is activated, so that's not the problem. Can't find anything on google. In fact, most of the websites I've visited seem to have my problem, except in reverse. I cant fix it. pls halp

Willis2204, Apr 18, 2017
  4. Stoyvensen Win User

Where do party invites go?

It will become second nature and very familiar once you get the hang of it no worries.
  5. Stoyvensen Win User

Go to the home screen, at the top left there is 2 boxes one on the left is your notifications like party invites the other is your profile info. Click on the left one.
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

[quote user="Stoyvensen"]

It will become second nature and very familiar once you get the hang of it no worries.

[/quote]

this^ learning the commands is a big step in navigating the system. over time it'll become second nature ;)
  7. Upinya Slayin Win User

say "xbox go to notifications"
  8. Dan Thorpe Win User

There's just so many different things to remember!?
Thema:

1. Party invites going to pc, instead of xbox where im playing - Similar Threads - Party invites going

2. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  3. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  4. when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party: I would like to know soon so i can talk with friends online 6755a38a-2a5d-4b5c-b537-f9a2d30b458e
  5. How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?: My xbox friends try inviting me but I CANNOT receive their invites for some reason. I've checked every notifcation setting and I've reinstalled game bar several times but still nothing works. I've...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  8. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  9. I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar - PC VERSION

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar - PC VERSION: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app,...
  10. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...