Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

Discus and support Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm on PC and when I join a party people in party chat can't hear me and there's a triangle with exclamation point in the party chat widget. Gamechat... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Poop Poop3, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Poop Poop3
    Poop Poop3 Guest

I'm on PC and when I join a party people in party chat can't hear me and there's a triangle with exclamation point in the party chat widget. Gamechat in whatever game I play works fine

:)

Poop Poop3, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Scott Braun Win User

I don't have Background App on my windows 11
  3. Dylano M Gordon Win User

Number 2 worked for me, i check my background setting for xbox and i had it set to “never” switched it to always on and it works now you don’t know how much you helped me my party chat been messed up for a couple months.
  4. TaraTrimmer Win User

Has anyone figured out a solve for this? We can’t chat at all and are getting the orange triangle with exclamation. What do we do?
  5. Preston Wingo Win User

Hey everyone, I found the problem but not sure of an "actual fix". I have had this issue since the updates as well, what I think is happening is that the xbox app is trying to over ride the game bar. So basically when you minimize game bar, your pc is trying to give the xbox app control but when you

re-open your game bar, your pc thinks you want to operate in side game bar and gives mic access back into there. So it keeps switching mic access back and forth. Its funny i uninstalled the xbox app as well as uninstall xbox app overlay and now my game bar works fine with no gold triangle. When i redownload either of the 2 apps the problem comes back. So the problem is in the apps. Can someone provide the fix for that? Let me know - Thanks
  6. WAJ WAJ1 Win User

I am having the exact same problem and I cannot seem to find a solution anywhere
Thema:

1. Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle - Similar Threads - Party Chat Trouble

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Party chat malfunction

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat malfunction: My Xbox S won't recognize me speaking and I don't know what's wrong. The party chat is fine and I have everything updated and have good connection. I switched controllers and headsets and nothing...
  4. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  5. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  6. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  7. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  8. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  10. Trouble connecting to party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble connecting to party chat: My friend is telling me that whenever he tries to join the part it says it’s connecting then he gets kicked please help submitted by /u/Difficult-Week7944 [link] [comments]