Party chat lagg when in a fortnite mtach

Discus and support Party chat lagg when in a fortnite mtach in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having a recurring problem where everytime I hop into a fortnite match the party chat lags? no idea why I have a decent, open connection. It only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackoman, Apr 12, 2018.

1. jackoman
    jackoman Guest

I'm having a recurring problem where everytime I hop into a fortnite match the party chat lags? no idea why I have a decent, open connection. It only happens when I get in game?

any idea why?...

cheers.

:)

jackoman, Apr 12, 2018
  2. Full screen Aplications Cutting out audio

Are you leaving the Xbox App up while playing? Also, is you game automatically trying to put you in in-game chat? This would interrupt your part chat.

Mister Taurus, Apr 12, 2018
  3. PunyPudge
    PunyPudge Guest
    hotkey mic mute like discord

I love being able to use the xbox windows app for game chat for when i stream or record gameplay but when i talk to my chat i have to manually click on the mute button but in the middle of a game (say fortnite) a manual mute isn't always the best option.
    so can we get a hotkey option for party chat mute to mute us or entire party?

PunyPudge, Apr 12, 2018
  4. Alicia Lopez1 Win User

FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine

Join an Xbox party chat, go to options and switch to game chat. You can then leave the Xbox party and the fortnite party chat should work again
  5. lBranthrax Win User

Xbox mic not working

So i have a turtle beach headset that work perfectly fine when im in an xbox party but will not work when i try to talk in game chat (fortnite). Does anyone know solutions or if i have to buy a new headset?
    If the mic works in party chat the issue is not the headset but the game itself. If you’re in Fortnite, go into the game settings and you’ll see audio options, you probably have your microphone muted in there.
  6. SF boiiii Win User

Xbox one - Steel series Arctis 5 not working in fortnite

hi there,

sometimes on fortnte the audio gliches out and what you need to do is before you go on fortnite start an xbox party up then load in to fortnite then go to your friends list then click Y then scroll down to audio channel then go xbox party chat to game xbox
    party chat to game and that usually fixes it
  7. Annanda Martins Win User

Does anyone know when my son plays fortnite I want to have the party chat come through his speakers so I can keep eye on things but also through headset so he can talk how do we do this

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Hollie, this is not possible, okay? This can only be done with Xbox Party Chat, not with the Fortnite in-game chat.

I recommend reading through this link for more information on Party chats on Fortnite:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/c-Ca...at-options-from-the-fortnite-lobby-a000084783

But please keep in mind that this option you seek does not exist for Fortnite party chat, okay?

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  8. SF boiiii Win User

Mic not working in Fortnite - Xbox one.

hi,

what sometimes can fix it is if you start an xbox party then go on to fortnite and then go on to your friends list then tap Y to go on to audio settings and turn voice channel on to game or party chat not xbox party chat then click on xbox party chat game
    chat again and it should be fixed
Thema:

1. Party chat lagg when in a fortnite mtach - Similar Threads - Party chat lagg

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Party chat malfunction

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat malfunction: My Xbox S won't recognize me speaking and I don't know what's wrong. The party chat is fine and I have everything updated and have good connection. I switched controllers and headsets and nothing...
  4. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  5. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  6. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  7. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  8. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  10. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...