Party chat echos in microphone like crazy

Discus and support Party chat echos in microphone like crazy in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I made my friend buy a headset so we didnt have to talk over the phone. He got a pair of Astro a10s bc I had the gen1 and they worked great but the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Smooth-Reading-7233, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Party chat echos in microphone like crazy

So I made my friend buy a headset so we didnt have to talk over the phone. He got a pair of Astro a10s bc I had the gen1 and they worked great but the gen 2 sucked so bad and All I could hear was mic echo. He went back and returned them and got the Xbox Wired headset because I also had the old xbox one headset and those worked fine also. THE NEW HEADSET PARTY CHAT LEAKS LIKE CRAZY. I dont want to tell him that he needs to go get a refund again and try with another headset but I cant listen to myself again. Does Discord on the xbox have auto mute?

I know hes using a wired controller and that alone is causing a buzzing sound and his mic never turns off. Any ideas on what to do?

submitted by /u/Smooth-Reading-7233
    [link] [comments]

/u/Smooth-Reading-7233, Nov 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Party chat echos in microphone like crazy