PARTY CHAT BROKEN?!

Discus and support PARTY CHAT BROKEN?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since I had the update, my friends cannot join any of my parties and I cannot join theirs. Someone please help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChasesXBL, Feb 28, 2014.

1. ChasesXBL
    ChasesXBL Guest

PARTY CHAT BROKEN?!

Ever since I had the update, my friends cannot join any of my parties and I cannot join theirs. Someone please help me.

:)

ChasesXBL, Feb 28, 2014
  2. MikeeP84
    MikeeP84 Guest
    Party Chat Issues

Go in party chat whilst its snapped. Make sure 'turn party chat on/off' is switched on.

MikeeP84, Feb 28, 2014
  3. openended
    openended Guest
    Party Chat Not Working

Hey all,

Just signed up as I got my xbox one today. Loving it so far.

However has anyone figured Party chat yet? I can start a party and join the chat, but no one else in that party can.

additionally if i join a party I'm unable to join the chat and get the message "Party chat cannot be started at this time"

Any Ideas?

its got me absolutely stumped

openended, Feb 28, 2014
  4. Superfly.
    Superfly. Guest

PARTY CHAT BROKEN?!

You can only join a party with other users who are part of the beta. I believe that this was presented to you when you agreed to install the update.

Either way, the final release of the update will be out in the next couple of weeks, so you will not have to wait long. In the meantime head over to the update preview forums and see if you can make some new friends to test the party chat system with.

Update Preview forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Superfly., Feb 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

PARTY CHAT BROKEN?!