Party chat and minecraft lag

Discus and support Party chat and minecraft lag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’ve been playing on my Xbox series s for about a year now and in the last 2 months I have gotten very bad lag only when I play minecraft. It makes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joe Holloway, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Joe Holloway
    Joe Holloway Guest

So I’ve been playing on my Xbox series s for about a year now and in the last 2 months I have gotten very bad lag only when I play minecraft. It makes it very hard to play with friends as I constantly lag in the party chat and have to keep rejoining. It is nothing wrong with my network as I have posted the speeds in this thread. I have turned all the settings on minecraft down so that the require hardly any data (such as load the minimum amount of chunks possible) and I play at 720p in the Xbox display settings, all of the good settings are off on my Xbox and I moved all my games to an external hard drive except minecraft and it hasn’t made any difference. Does anyone have any other solutions to this problem?
    Party chat and minecraft lag [​IMG]

:)

Joe Holloway, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Joe

May I know if you tested your internet ping inside network config on the console or try with another wifi network (sharing mobile data via wifi Hotspot) to see how it goes?

About Minecraft, do you tried reinstalling the game to see how it goes?

Or which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
  3. hoppymorris Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

Party chat keeps lagging out for me
  4. hoppymorris Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

Party chat keeps lagging out for me
  5. BrennanSB Win User

"Can't record right now. Try again later"

This is a huge necessity currently to record lag-free. I've become staff on a popular Minecraft server and it is required to record lag-free. The chat is still not working.
  6. Cooterbooterz Win User

Move Save Games from Internal HDD to External Storage

Welcome to the ultimate fix for this console. No more lag, no more black screens that hang, able to get into party chat without it taking a year!
Thema:

1. Party chat and minecraft lag - Similar Threads - Party chat minecraft

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Party chat malfunction

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat malfunction: My Xbox S won't recognize me speaking and I don't know what's wrong. The party chat is fine and I have everything updated and have good connection. I switched controllers and headsets and nothing...
  4. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  5. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  6. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  7. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  8. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  10. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...