Party audio quiet but I have volume to the max

Discus and support Party audio quiet but I have volume to the max in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My party audio is very quiet but my mixer is fully to the party and my audio is to the max b91f7d20-380c-482c-9719-d87d55a02235 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Draper., Oct 10, 2020.

1. Draper.
    Draper. Guest

My party audio is very quiet but my mixer is fully to the party and my audio is to the max

:)

Draper., Oct 10, 2020
  2. UrgedAttic115 Win User

Using earbuds for game audio

I can get Party Audio to work just fine, but I cant find or configure it so that the console or game audio goes through my Earbuds and not my TV. My headset volume to close to max.
  3. Ayy Jayy Win User

Party Chat Not Wokring!

Have you checked all the console's audio settings to make sure they have not changed? It sounds to me as if the party chat volume has been turned down or the mixer has been changed to reduce the volume (or something...I don't have my console on to check what settings are there)
    i have checked the console audio settings and i haven't ever touched it, so doesn't make sense as to why it would all of a sudden stop working now. I have played around with the chat mixer, so i know for sure that isn't the issue as i have put the slider all the way across to the party leaving nothing on the game volume and i can either not hear my friends or ever so faintly. whereas if the slider is completely across all the way on the left, the game volume is incredibly loud.

When i put my turtle beach mic adapter in my controller, i can control the mixer from there, ad once again once the parties at full volume, i cant hear anything, as once its at full volume and you try to increase it even more it makes a beep noise to indicate to you that it is at max, whereas now even when i try put the party to full volume, that beep noise to indicate me that it is at full volume is also very quiet, whereas before it beeped loudly.

so im sure i do have the right settings for audio, but to clarify even more, if you could list all the setting ti should be on that would be great. but i have watched YouTube videos and applied all the recommended settings and have had a friend of mine sit in the party whilst i test each and every setting to see if i can hear him, or if he is loud.
  4. KillaRh1no Win User

Volume

have you tried starting a party and go into that party and checking your audio settings. i reckon you have scrolled all your game volume to mute and party chat 100 percent on the volume bar
  5. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

Being in party chat means you have to compromise on game volume?

I have the same issue when using the kinect sensor and the factory mic. I'm confused as two of my friends say that whether they use the sensor or headset to talk, the game volume scales based on whether or not someone is talking. (Game volume goes down when
    someone talks in the party, and then returns to normal when noone is speaking.) My game audio is not only quiet but also flat when in party.

I just don't understand how we have two drastically different functionality. Just chiming in in hopes to assist in giving information so this can be fixed.
  6. Veroku Chan Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

On any headset that has its own volume controller, you should set that controller to max volume. Then use the adapters controls to set your chat, and game audio volume to more suitable levels.

Adjusting both controls can lead to odd audio problems as StainableDog describes.
Thema:

1. Party audio quiet but I have volume to the max - Similar Threads - Party audio quiet

2. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  6. Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN)

in XboX Insiders
    Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN): Can you please add voice party chat audio to clips on xbox? I want to be able to clip the moments when my friends and I say something funny. Playstation has it so i might as well move to ps......
  7. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  8. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  9. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  10. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da