Parties show I am in and connected but am diconnected.

Discus and support Parties show I am in and connected but am diconnected. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is a bit tough to explain but I''ll do my best. I was in a party and it said I was connected and even showed I was talking. Two people had... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, May 1, 2024.

1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

This is a bit tough to explain but I''ll do my best.

I was in a party and it said I was connected and even showed I was talking. Two people had disconnected earlier and showed as disconnected but still appeared in the list of party members. Apparently, according to my buddy, I had left the party. So he invited me. I was still showing in the party so I was confused. But I accepted and I was able to chat for 10 to 20 seconds before the same thing happened. I showed connected and in the party but he says I disconnected. This happened again two more times. I finally invited him and it seemed to fix the issue. This is on Alpha Skip-Ahead and on Series X. I was using a Lucid Sound LS35X Wireless headset at the time.

submitted by /u/mwassem33
    [link] [comments]

/u/mwassem33, May 1, 2024
  2. Jason B.M. Win User

Xbox One Party

Yes.

When I am in a party by myself, everything works fine. I go to join a party, it just shows “connecting” for me. When people go to join me, they join fine and I still show as “connecting”.
  3. Jon81D Win User

I am connected - But I am not!

thanks for reading, I factory reset, which has fixed my issue.
  4. {Parity} Win User

I am connected - But I am not!

Thanks for posting back with your solution. Happy Gaming!
  5. StevenCugini Win User

MTU error!

my issue has been happening for the past month.... i am really getting sick of it, i can connect to live, but get disconnected frequently. i can not play black ops at all (server unavailable error), i start a game, disconnected, i dashboard out of a game,
    disconnected again...., cod 4 works fine, mw2 works fine, but black ops and bfbc2 i get server errors almost every time. i am able to play netflix and stream a movie. could it be my adaptor for my xbox? and i get diconnected from parties about every hour.
  6. Till We Drop Win User

Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.

I am having the same issue, where I can join the party but shows I am still connecting and it takes a while. When it does join the party I cannot hear anyone in the party, nor can they hear me, is this the same issue for you as well? headset works fine
    and everything and the companion app worked perfectly before, I haven't found a solution.
Thema:

1. Parties show I am in and connected but am diconnected. - Similar Threads - Parties show connected

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  5. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  6. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  7. I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...: I got a messaging suspension earlier for saying “up the scunny” (a phrase of encouragement for a soccer team called Scunthorpe United), after being unable to appeal this suspension i gave up...
  8. It shows that I’m connected to the internet but it won’t let me play games or join a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    It shows that I’m connected to the internet but it won’t let me play games or join a party: It shows im connected to the Wi-Fi but it won’t let me play games or join party’s and it say service info unavailable a741ca8b-80f6-4bbd-b531-41606ba896d9
  9. My pc shows my audio as working but when I enter a Xbox party, it doesn't show that I'm...

in XBoX on Windows
    My pc shows my audio as working but when I enter a Xbox party, it doesn't show that I'm...: When I got my pc, the first time I used xbox party it worked completely fine. But the next day, I hopped in an xbox party with friends and they said they couldn't hear me but they heard puffs of...
  10. "Xbox Social" in Xbox Game Bar showing no friends, parties broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Xbox Social" in Xbox Game Bar showing no friends, parties broken: Alright, so this issue just happened today. This morning it was fine, but now it is completely broken. When I try to create a party, I can see myself in it, but with no name or profile picture....