Partially connected to xbox live.

Discus and support Partially connected to xbox live. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To start, I have been able to connect fully to xbox live services for several months. When I connect now, It says I am connected, but purchase and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by exis FOHDR, Sep 1, 2018.

1. exis FOHDR
    exis FOHDR Guest

To start, I have been able to connect fully to xbox live services for several months. When I connect now, It says I am connected, but purchase and content usage services are experiencing issues. That specific issues has been up on xbox.com/status since
    6/22/2018. it is now 9/1/2018. I have been able to check messages and play online games with no problem since 6/22 ; However, today my console connects partially. I see my messages, but can't load them. I can see all of my online friends and what they are
    playing, but I cannot play any online games or send messages. The Home screen loads my pins, but half of them don't display. All other tabs (community ect) ill not load content. What is going on? Are there other xbox services down that are not listed as being
    down on xbox.com/status ?

:)

exis FOHDR, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Connected to the internet, but only partially to Xbox Live.

I'm having the same problem right now.:/

Isl4ndGirl670, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Connected to the internet, but only partially to Xbox Live.

I did the network test thing, and my console told me that I can connect to the internet, but will have problems with Xbox Live when trying to play with people or something similar. I already checked, and port 3074 is already open, and UPnP is also enabled.

I'm using a wireless connection to a Cisco M20 router connected to an **** CM550A router.

djabrutekillerz, Sep 1, 2018
  4. PennJ043
    PennJ043 Guest

I'm having issues with my DLC itself. I had to factory reset my console and now all but three songs of my Fantasia Music Evolved DLC aren't showing when I go to "manage add-ons" when I know I bought the complete collection. I wish Microsoft would pick
    up the pace on this.

PennJ043, Sep 1, 2018
  5. ARKAN63L3000
    ARKAN63L3000 Guest
    The loading and stuff is just your Internet the rest of it is just Xbox Live service.

ARKAN63L3000, Sep 2, 2018
  6. So ive had the same problem abd it hasn’t been fixed yet, it happened yesterday but i also see the 6/22/2018 thing and it says it started at 3:43:43 pm. I have not been able to play any of my games but i can see messages and friends online as well as what
    they’re playing. I would like it if xbox could get back to me or someone would be able to give me a legitament solution to my problem please.

BombSquad14569, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: