part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

Discus and support part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ezmedina, Feb 15, 2024.

1. /u/ezmedina
    /u/ezmedina Guest

part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

Hi,

I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S.

In the release notes for this version, the thumbstick calibration app is referenced, with instructions on where to find it in the "Accessories App." However, when I launch the accessories app, the option to calibrate is not present.

For reference, it is the standard white controller that comes with the console, model 1708. I did submit a report to MS via their system to report issues yesterday, but I wanted to post here in hopes that others may have information on this or know how to fix this. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ezmedina
    [link] [comments]

/u/ezmedina, Feb 15, 2024
  2. El Matadurr Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

Are you recording to internal or external storage? The latest forced Delta ring update (same update as Omega currently) on June 2 broke 4k capture again for me, SDR and HDR.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

failed to system update

G'day,

These are the latest Xbox OS and also the Beta, Delta and Omega rings of Insider Preview Program are also on the latest release
    to General Availability builds.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox not starting after update E102 code

As I mentioned, if it's not among the ones listed, you should use OSU1
    Except that the OP is running an Insiders build (the OS build information is the latest Insiders update) so your advice will likely lead to a broken console!

What the OP posted is a match to the lastest Omega ring update (also seems to match all the updates from all the rings) from 4th February, unless I am missing something:

"Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2202.220202-1734)"

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/02/04/xbox-insider-release-notes-omega-2202-220202-1734/
  5. mav2010 Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

That is actually not a bad idea. Staying in the Omega ring has very low risk. But in case something does go wrong, one can still revert the firmware update if it was still an omega version. And then block firmware updates until a fix is available.

The main issue with this broken firmware release is that there is no way to roll back to an older firmware version.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Updates

If you are part of the Insiders preview program, consider going to a ring which has less frequent updates, like Delta or Omega.

Alternatively you can unenroll from the program, so you only get GA (General Availability) updates when they are released.
Thema:

1. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is... - Similar Threads - part omega ring

2. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232
  3. I don't know what to put in this part

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what to put in this part: just bought a series s about 2/3 weeks ago, only difference from my previous xbox one is that some games load faster and u can play like 3 new games. it over heats enough to cook food on and still...
  4. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  5. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?: Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine...
  6. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  7. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  8. Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JordanW2395 [link] [comments]
  9. on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dose...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dose...: on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dose not show up in game on xbox one and xbox 360 and pc copy 57ab7c4c-83db-4281-b8f0-bcefffc0efd6
  10. on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dos...: on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dos not show up in game on xbox one and xbox 360 you use frankin c138c284-da1a-4d9a-8747-4438918998a6