Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party.

Discus and support Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Could there be a feature added to the party chat for Xbox one, that will innovate the volume controls in party chats? I'm suggesting a feature that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BurningInHeaven, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party.

Could there be a feature added to the party chat for Xbox one, that will innovate the volume controls in party chats? I'm suggesting a feature that allows oneself to control the volume of each individual in said party. Defeating the problem of not being
    able to hear, or be heard by anybody in the party. Making parties with greater quantities less confusing, yet, still being able to hear the entire party. Would this not make a more reasonable setting than only being able to only mute individual people in party
    chat?

:)

BurningInHeaven, Jun 1, 2017
  2. What would you want the next Xbox to have games or features?

Volume control for each person. Too Quiet? Turn up their volume. Too Loud? Turn it down. Everyone should have a individual volume level.

Perfectly Shot, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Michael 891
    Michael 891 Guest
    Volume controls please

When streaming or in a party while on my pc I want to have volume controls for the app. If I am listening to music and in a party, the party chat is super loud and I cant control it to turn it down. Yeah, I can open up the volume mixer to raise/lower my
    music, but the app goes up with the main volume. The app is not in the volume mixer by itself. It is a simple feature which would be really nice to have. Another idea is to have the party like Discord, where I can control the volume of each person individually.
    Hopefully none of this stuff is too advanced and someone will start working on it. To me it seems like a basic feature that should be included already.

Michael 891, Jun 1, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

That's a pretty neat idea. You may want to head over and leave that suggestion on the
    Xbox Feedback site. That's a good idea...but I'm pretty sure my friends will all turn my volume dial all the way to the left if that ever comes to the party.

Thanks for posting. Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Jun 5, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

That's a pretty neat idea. You may want to head over and leave that suggestion on the
    Xbox Feedback site. That's a good idea...but I'm pretty sure my friends will all turn my volume dial all the way to the left if that ever comes to the party.

Thanks for posting. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

Should Xbox add a voice control for Parties ?

This has been discussed before. It would be very nice to be able to control the volume of each person individually, but that would require that each chat participant be treated as an individual audio source/channel to each other person for them to be able
    to control the volumes. Would probably require a code rewrite from the ground up.
  7. Perfectly Shot Win User

What would you want the next Xbox to have games or features?

Volume control for each person. Too Quiet? Turn up their volume. Too Loud? Turn it down. Everyone should have a individual volume level.
  8. LilySnaps Win User

What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

I love that you can change the volume of party chat, game volume and spotify. That part I would lile a little extra added to is being able to adjust volume of individual party members in party chat. Some people have very quite mics or jsut speak louder
    the others so would be great to tweak it when in a party.
  9. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Party Chat change volume for each person in the party.

That's a really great suggestion. I think we all have that one friend that is way louder than anyone else lol. Esp at weekends after a few drinks!
Thema:

1. Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party. - Similar Threads - Part chat individual

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. Record part chat on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Record part chat on remote play?: I have been recording gameplay on my Xbox one by remote playing and screen recording but i was wondering if it was possible to record party chat the same way? If not, how could i record party...
  4. FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine: To start, Fortnites in game chat and party chat is not working correctly for me. I can talk and hear perfectly fine in xbox part chat but as soon as I switch over to fortnites game/part chat. I...
  5. Part chat audio sounds doubled when using party chat output to headset and speakers.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Part chat audio sounds doubled when using party chat output to headset and speakers.: I'm trying to use the party chat output to headset and speaker to capture the party chat on my elgato HD60X but when I put it to headset and speakers but it makes the party audio sounds like it's...
  6. why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming?: One thing my Ps5 has over the Xbox and I would love it to come to Xbox cuz it's my platform of choice. Would like to watch my friends play a game why I'm doing something else. submitted by...
  7. Part Chat/Messenging

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Part Chat/Messenging: Recently I have gotten hacked and they have been saying alot of racial/cuss words from my ban message and now I am banned till the 24 because the so called hacker has gotten into my account and...
  8. Xbox part chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox part chat: Has anyone else been not able to join or invite people to there game or chat bee2fe01-40d8-49bc-8fea-18ff5c947be4
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue: Since the Windows 10 Annaversy update a few months ago. I have not been able to use the XBOX App in windows 10 for party chat as i get a message informing me that the sample rate of the microphone...
  10. Xbox live part chat needs fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live part chat needs fixed.: what has been going on with Xbox lives party chat system. For the last few months there has been connections issues where it states players are connecting but never happens, constantly having to...