Part chat audio sounds doubled when using party chat output to headset and speakers.

Discus and support Part chat audio sounds doubled when using party chat output to headset and speakers. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm trying to use the party chat output to headset and speaker to capture the party chat on my elgato HD60X but when I put it to headset and speakers... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by sil3nt death123, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Part chat audio sounds doubled when using party chat output to headset and speakers.

I'm trying to use the party chat output to headset and speaker to capture the party chat on my elgato HD60X but when I put it to headset and speakers but it makes the party audio sounds like it's doubled. Anyone have any insight?

:)

sil3nt death123, Apr 14, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Part chat audio sounds doubled when using party chat output to headset and speakers.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern

That's because you've turned on audio on your speakers and headset. So that this does not happen, the display and sound volume chat output should be on the headset only.

Anyway, try disabling microphone monitoring in the audio setting based on the information from the thread below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Then check if this issue still occurs. If so, I recommend you use it on headphones.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. Frathos Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

Check your Settings - Display & sound - Volume section. Look at Party chat output and make sure it is either set to Speakers or Headset & Speakers. If it is set to Headset only then that's probably why your Elgato isn't getting your party chat audio.

Good luck!
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Not able to stream party chat

Make sure you have Party Chat output set to Headset & speakers.

Go to Settings > Volume & audio output >
    Party chat output
    > Set to Headset & speakers
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox one live - Haven't heard anyone on the mic for years.

You'll have to enable chat output to be both headset and speakers. To do so, go to Settings -> Display and Sound -> Volume. In the Party Chat Output select the option of Headset and Speakers.
  6. HowMuch Win User

Game sound/chat works, Xbox One doesn't?

Hey,

Is the issue just when you just have headphones on all for normal speakers as well?

In the settings menu under Display & sound - Volume. Check what party chat output is set to.

Also in audio output double check the settings there.
Thema:

1. Part chat audio sounds doubled when using party chat output to headset and speakers. - Similar Threads - Part chat audio

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. Record part chat on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Record part chat on remote play?: I have been recording gameplay on my Xbox one by remote playing and screen recording but i was wondering if it was possible to record party chat the same way? If not, how could i record party...
  4. FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine: To start, Fortnites in game chat and party chat is not working correctly for me. I can talk and hear perfectly fine in xbox part chat but as soon as I switch over to fortnites game/part chat. I...
  5. why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming?: One thing my Ps5 has over the Xbox and I would love it to come to Xbox cuz it's my platform of choice. Would like to watch my friends play a game why I'm doing something else. submitted by...
  6. Part Chat/Messenging

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Part Chat/Messenging: Recently I have gotten hacked and they have been saying alot of racial/cuss words from my ban message and now I am banned till the 24 because the so called hacker has gotten into my account and...
  7. Xbox part chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox part chat: Has anyone else been not able to join or invite people to there game or chat bee2fe01-40d8-49bc-8fea-18ff5c947be4
  8. Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue: Since the Windows 10 Annaversy update a few months ago. I have not been able to use the XBOX App in windows 10 for party chat as i get a message informing me that the sample rate of the microphone...
  9. Xbox live part chat needs fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live part chat needs fixed.: what has been going on with Xbox lives party chat system. For the last few months there has been connections issues where it states players are connecting but never happens, constantly having to...
  10. Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party.: Could there be a feature added to the party chat for Xbox one, that will innovate the volume controls in party chats? I'm suggesting a feature that allows oneself to control the volume of each...