Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?

Discus and support Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently bought Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and works (finally) perfectly. Now, I want to play forza online ofcourse, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wout van de Riet, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?

Hello, I have recently bought Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and works (finally) perfectly. Now, I want to play forza online ofcourse, but I can't. It has to do something with parential controls. I don't know how this works, but as far as I know,
    I have never set up a parent to my account. If I have, I can't login with that parent account. How do I disbanden myself from a parent then? Thanks in advance.

Im currently on Windows 10 Pro, I do not have an XBOX One and I have never had. I did have a couple of years ago an XBOX 360.

:)

Wout van de Riet, Feb 9, 2018
  2. I have a problem with the parental control

I am unable to play multiplayer because of parental control, I never linked my account to parental control and my parents never got involved with my accounts, I tried to tweak the parental control settings but I can not because I am not one of the responsible
    ones (That do not exist), I paid 60 dollars in the game (forza horizon 3 pc) and I would very much like to be able to play multiplayer (sorry my inglish is bad)

VerticalPlace3, Feb 9, 2018
  3. RyanGriffin
    RyanGriffin Guest
    Its time again for more opinions from fello gamers...

Also, is Forza Horizon more fun as a single player or multiplayer? How is the online community/gameplay?

RyanGriffin, Feb 9, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?