Parental permision loop, going around in circles!!!!

Discus and support Parental permision loop, going around in circles!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help I'm trying to use windows game store in windows 8, but it automatically signs me in then tells me I need parental consent and re-directs me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lightio, Jan 13, 2014.

1. lightio
    lightio Guest

Please help I'm trying to use windows game store in windows 8, but it automatically signs me in then tells me I need parental consent and re-directs me to xbox.com where I sign in and in just keeps sending me around in circles and I'm unable to sign in to
    windows game store. I have tried everything suggested on the support page.and I still have the same problem. I cannot get past the terms and conditions page. I have no child accounts set up and I am 37 so I don't know why it keeps asking for a parent. please
    help.

:)

lightio, Jan 13, 2014
  2. Going around parental settings?

Well that sucks. I guess I will have to call Microsoft and see what they can do. Thanks!

kyles bullets, Jan 13, 2014
  3. Going around parental settings?

Is there any way to go around parental settings for privacy and online safety? Nobody remembers anything about the parent account minus the gamer tag and because of that I am unable to change my "Buy and download" setting off "Only free content". Not sure
    what I should do? Trying to avoid calling microsoft. Any ideas?

kyles bullets, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest

I don't know much about windows 8, but if you are clicking a link from your windows 8 software and some account information that is stored on your computer may not be YOUR account info.... example, if you have children, is it possible that one of their accounts
    is auto-signing-in? If you get automatically signed in, try immediately changing the address bar and re-direct yourself to
    Web Server's Default Page once you arrive at this site you can mouse over the name in the right corner and select sign-out. This will sign you out of any Microsoft account that you may be logged into
    while simultaneously redirecting you back to the sign-in screen. Sign into your account using your email and password. Once you are in make sure that the birthday listed on your account is correct. If everything looks good, try going back into the game
    store.

Lillithvain, Jan 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: