Parental Lock on Adult Account

Discus and support Parental Lock on Adult Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luna99s, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Luna99s
    Luna99s Guest

I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one, since the email of the family organizer is inaccessible and will remain that way I left the family group. I tried again to buy it but it showed the same alert. I read somewhere else that child restrictions are lifted when the account owner becomes an adult according to the given info, that doesn't seem to be the case since according to microsoft's own info I'm well over 18. I'm on PC. I tried to get a live support chat started but it doesn't seem possible. Any help would be appreciated.

*Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Family and online safety / Other*

:)

Luna99s, Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: