Parental Controls

Discus and support Parental Controls in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; is there anyway to change the parental control settings on thw XBox app for windows 10 so i am able to download designs and tune in forza horizon 4 at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nickgimilaro, Oct 6, 2018.

1. nickgimilaro
    nickgimilaro Guest

Parental Controls

is there anyway to change the parental control settings on thw XBox app for windows 10 so i am able to download designs and tune in forza horizon 4 at the moment it says im unable to due to xbox live setting even though set no parental control setting and
    i cant find the parental controls option on the app

:)

nickgimilaro, Oct 6, 2018
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Oct 6, 2018
  3. TroHAM
    TroHAM Guest
    TroHAM, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Parental Controls

Ackis, Oct 6, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello nickgimilaro,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Unfortunately, there is not an option to change the parental settings through the Xbox App. The parental control settings are able to be changed on the Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox website. The best way
    to update the parental controls is through the
    Xbox Settings website
    . The adult account must be the one to sign in to this website. Once you are signed in to the website, select the option that says privacy & online safety. The family's gamertags will appear on the next screen. Select the account you
    wish to alter. You will see security options for all platforms. Make sure the settings are updated throughout all platforms. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Parental Controls