Parental Controls Confirmation

Discus and support Parental Controls Confirmation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received an email that I need to confirm the parental controls on my child's account by October 25. Is this a scam or did it really come from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Otty Farris, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Otty Farris
    Otty Farris Guest

I received an email that I need to confirm the parental controls on my child's account by October 25. Is this a scam or did it really come from Microsoft?

If you haven’t confirmed consent when we previously contacted you, this is a reminder that if you don’t provide consent, your Skye account will be suspended on October 25, 2023

Your child needs your help to continue to access many Microsoft products, websites, online services, and apps like Outlook, OneDrive, Xbox, Bing, Skype, Windows, and Cortana. You’ll need to sign in to your Microsoft account to provide consent.

If you don’t provide consent confirmation for Skye by October 25, 2023, they’ll no longer be able to sign in to their Microsoft account. Sign-in attempts will prompt your child to seek the required parental consent.

To prevent disruption in access, sign in and confirm your child’s permissions.

The form says it came from Microsoft Family Safety and the email has an @microsoft.com extension.

Thanks,

:)

Otty Farris, Oct 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: