Parental control setting

Discus and support Parental control setting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently having issues with my accout as I don't have permission to access any kind of online services. For example in Forza Horizon 4 I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavidMöller1, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Parental control setting

Hi,

I'm currently having issues with my accout as I don't have permission to access any kind of online services. For example in Forza Horizon 4 I can't use the 'auction house' which is very important in the game. I can't either find any upgrades, tunings or
    paintworks. My account is extremly resticted and since I'm not a child anymore I would like to turn the settings off. I don't know how to change these settings and that's why I contacted you for support.

My gametag on Xbox PC:[Mod Removed – Personal Information].

Your sincerely, David [Mod Removed – Personal Information]

:)

DavidMöller1, Sep 30, 2018
  2. HappyG01
    HappyG01 Guest
    HappyG01, Sep 30, 2018
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Sep 30, 2018
  4. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Parental control setting

XBF Jeremy Z, Sep 30, 2018
  5. Hi again!

I tried to adjust the privacy settings but when I tried to log in it showed a diffirent accout that wasn't mine.
    It said that I have to get a security code from my email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** But this is not even my mail, it also showed another unfamilliar number that wasn't
    mine. This is really confusing! Please let me know if you have any solution for this problem, thank you.

DavidMöller1, Sep 30, 2018
  6. Hi David,

We want to make sure the account stays secure. If the information is not accurate, please remove the information. Let us know if there are any additional questions Parental control setting :)

Just in case, here are steps that may help with this process:

Step 1. Account.microsoft.com > sign in
    >
    security > Change your Password

Step 2. Account.microsoft.com > security
    >
    update your security info

Please check out the following link:
    Update all of your Microsoft account security information

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: