Parental control question

Discus and support Parental control question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , I have an xbox one since few years and my kid is using my one account , the one I use to buy games . now I want lo limit his play time but if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vasculho, Mar 18, 2019.

1. vasculho
    vasculho Guest

Hi ,

I have an xbox one since few years and my kid is using my one account , the one I use to buy games . now I want lo limit his play time but if I create a new children account for him he looses all of his progress ( savegames, fortnite skins, etc) and that
    is going to be a problem...

How can I solve this situation ?

Thanks in advance for your help

:)

vasculho, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Family account & the games exceptions

Hi Ruffer,

Great question! Allow me to elaborate.

Unfortunately there is no 'exception' list. Parental controls are a blanket, so to speak, as you set the rating level in the parental controls.

Here is our
    Xbox Parental Control
    support article if you have anymore questions on that.
  3. Anubis Arcane Win User

Parental Control/Parents Email using Gmail

4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

control parental como desactivarlo

Hey Safao, if you have parental controls on, you will have to have your parents remove them. Did you buy the console used? Here is the

Xbox 360 parental controls
    support page if you have any questions. Thanks.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Changing your age

6. Miss Portia Win User

parental controls question?

Hey there - you can use the steps listed at
    http://www.xbox.com/forgot
    to retrieve forgotten login credentials, like for your parent's account. :)
Thema:

1. Parental control question - Similar Threads - Parental control question

2. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  3. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  4. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  5. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  6. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  7. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  8. Do parental controls matter?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do parental controls matter?: Hello, I tried to pre-order a Destiny 2 expansion in Microsoft Store directly (Final Shape) I couldn't because of parental controls. Then I went in game and clicked on buy and it took me to the...
  9. Help with Parental control (I am on PC, Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Parental control (I am on PC, Windows 11): So basicly I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online because of parental control, I have everything allowed in privacy controls... I watched like 10 tutorials on how to fix it and it still isn't...
  10. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627