Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc

Discus and support Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i bought Forza horizon 4 on pc but my parental control is acting weird in the beginning when i bought the game there was a problem with the auction... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlwaysJesse, Jul 9, 2021.

1. AlwaysJesse
    AlwaysJesse Guest

i bought Forza horizon 4 on pc but my parental control is acting weird in the beginning when i bought the game there was a problem with the
    auction and my car upgrading there was a message that popped up when i tried to use it (this feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental controls settings) i searched it on google and i removed the parent from my account and i turned al the parental settings on but it did not help much i redownloaded the game and when i did that it seemed to work but when i started the game the parental control was on in the game again so i went out of my house and back in and it worked it was of but for a view minutes but then it turns on again so i don't know what tot do anymore can someone help me? its really hard to play the game like this

:)

AlwaysJesse, Jul 9, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: