Parent permission on Minecraft problem

Discus and support Parent permission on Minecraft problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to buy Minecraft and it asks me to send parent permission question to a parent, I click the button and it says waiting for a response. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter Woodcraft, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Parent permission on Minecraft problem

I want to buy Minecraft and it asks me to send parent permission question to a parent, I click the button and it says waiting for a response. The problem is that my parents say they don't receive any kind of message, I have tried sending multiple times but they never receive it, what should I do?

:)

Peter Woodcraft, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Peter Woodcraft

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Have your parents downloaded the Xbox Family safety app onto their device?

If they don't have it installed, please can you ask them to search "Xbox Family Safety App" and install it. Then try asking for permission again to see if it comes through on the app.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I am trting to load fortnite on my sons x box 1x. It keeps.asking for an email to allow certain features but it wont recognose any email. help appreciated

Is this a problem with permissions inside the game or with parental permissions on the Xbox?
  4. Miss Portia Win User

parent permission problems

Unfortunately if the account was under the age of 18 when it was created, then you would have to wait until that account age reaches 18 before you can promote it to an adult account.
  5. zez700 Win User

parent permission problems

If you're 18, then why isn't your account that age? You can promote yourself to an adult account if you are 18. If so you can do this via account management located on the dashboard. Alas, I have to wait one more year before I can be an adult account, but
    I'm still here! Also on a side note, changing your emails will not affect the age of your account as said above.
  6. AMK InSaNitY Win User

Xbox live not working

Your account is the problem, You will have to ask permission to your parents to do that
Thema:

1. Parent permission on Minecraft problem - Similar Threads - Parent permission Minecraft

2. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  3. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  4. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  5. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  6. Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account: In Fortnite, I am trying to buying VBucks. My Microsoft store account is charged. but Fortnite keeps asking me for parental permission. I am an adult. how can i erase parental permission setting....
  7. Why do I still need parent permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I still need parent permission?: I just bought the Xbox series s and I tried to download rainbow six siege but I said I need parent permission. I already left my xbox/Microsoft family and I am a organiser. Please help me remove...
  8. Parent permission for a child account not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent permission for a child account not working: I bought a new xbox console. Logged in with my parent email. I then tried to add my 7 year old son. I get all the way to a point where i get an email to give him permission. When i click through...
  9. How long do parental permissions take to filter through

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long do parental permissions take to filter through: Hi. My son (13) has his own xbox account. He has a small credit balance. He wants to buy a game using the balance and some extra money using his card. The game requires parental petmission,...
  10. Parental Permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Permission: Hi there. I have started an xbox game pass subscription and when i download games and try to play them, it says that i have to ask an adult for permission to play. How do I remove that as I am an...