Parent lock

Discus and support Parent lock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my dad is unrestricted and has no one in family settings, but my dad is parent locked out and I've tried all the settings on the xbox to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cody Curyea, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Cody Curyea
    Cody Curyea Guest

Parent lock

So my dad is unrestricted and has no one in family settings, but my dad is parent locked out and I've tried all the settings on the xbox to fix it removing acc, etc. What's happening?

:)

Cody Curyea, Aug 4, 2023
  2. JustinThyme4U Win User

Securing the parental restart

Nearly all requests for parental lock are kids trying to bypass the parental lock. The reset is easy and painless when signing into the microsoft account of the parent who created the lock code.
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Control parental

you need to login to the account that put the parental lock on it then go into setting look for a passkey or parental lock to remove it.
  4. TasmanTiger Win User

Parental Lock.

Hello, thanks for your reply. I have registered the xbox in my Microsoft account, any help on that note would be very helpful. I can't contact previous owners as bought through Amazon. Any further advice would be much appreciated.
  5. SeizeTheFrog Win User

parental lock

Hey AnjSattar,

The parental lock will be tied to an account. Have you tried logging in with that account to deactivate it?
  6. Jav0r Win User

Parental locks

You can block inappropriate websites on Xbox One and Windows 10 devices when you use Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers. To turn web browsing limits on, go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family and sign in with your Microsoft account. Then:

Find your child's name and select Content restrictions.

Scroll down to Web browsing and switch
    Block inappropriate websites from Off to
    On

If you want to always block specific sites, add their URLs under
    Always blocked.

If you want your child to only see websites you've explicitly allowed, check the box next to
    Only allow these websites.
Thema:

Parent lock

1. Parent lock - Similar Threads - Parent lock

2. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  5. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  6. XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?: Hi Is there any type of Xbox (can be an old one, i don't care) where i can set up a Parental Control password and be confident that it cannot be removed? Some links say that a kid with an...
  7. Parent lock on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent lock on xbox 360: My son somehow activated the lock and cant remember the code and the on i got from microsoft for my console does not want to work... Please any advice.. 7abb11d4-eeb8-4abe-8ac4-5295332cbfbf
  8. Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...: bought an Xbox 360 second hand for Christmas. Now tried to use it and parental lock is on. Comes up asking for pass code. Have asked old owners and they don't remember what it is. How do I fix...
  9. Parent Security Lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent Security Lock: Hi. I have an Xbox One and I set up a main account with parental restriction on it. However, when signed out of this account with any other account, these restriction no longer apply. How do I set...
  10. Parent lock reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent lock reset: Hi I have forgotten the parent lock code and the secret question can anyone help? New X Box user? e9636887-1234-463b-bd37-1a23bc3d29ae