Parent lock reset

Discus and support Parent lock reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have forgotten the parent lock code and the secret question can anyone help? New X Box user? e9636887-1234-463b-bd37-1a23bc3d29ae Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZeroDart6804514, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Parent lock reset

Hi

I have forgotten the parent lock code and the secret question can anyone help?

New X Box user?

:)

ZeroDart6804514, Jan 16, 2016
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Dirty Loco, Jan 16, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Parent Security Lock

This is the best guide I could find regarding parental control:

1. Firstly, make sure that your child already has a Microsoft account.

2. Add user to family. Once you're ready, venture to the home screen on your Xbox One, and make sure you're signed in as yourself (not your child).

From here, click on Manage games and apps.

Select Settings.

Scroll over to Family, and select Add to Family.

Click on your child's account (or Add New if he or she isn't already registered on your device).

3. Accept Microsoft's privacy statement. On the next screen, click Next to continue, or Privacy Statement if you want more information about Microsoft's privacy policies.

4. Set parental controls. There are three types of content restrictions: Access to content and apps, Web filtering and descriptions in OneGuide.

Under Access to content and apps, you can choose Child Defaults, Teen Defaults, Adult Defaults or Custom.

Clicking Custom will offer different options, and you'll have to scroll to the right to see them all. There are too many possible protocols to list here, but you'll be able to control whether your kids can purchase content, use Skype, access social networks
    or share their information with friends or random players online.

M3tal Daz3, Jan 16, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
  5. SongfulNine66 Win User

Reset parental lock

My brother put a password and do not remember. strip as can
    serial is 115515362506
    id 016427950352
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Reset parental lock

Call support and they will reset it for you.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

Reset parental lock

first do not bump old threads second call up support they can help you remove the lock
  8. AddablePencil6 Win User

Reset parental lock

I've recently purchased a used xbox 360. The seller didn't mention that they had parental lock set and didn't offer the password or reset the settings. Can I get rid of the lock so that I can do a factory reset?
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Reset parental lock

You should create your own thread. But what type of password did he put in?? Is it a password to access the account or is it a parental passcode? If its the latter a call to xbox phone support will help you

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx
    That link provides the numbers to phone support along with business hours
Thema:

Parent lock reset

1. Parent lock reset - Similar Threads - Parent lock reset

2. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  5. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  6. Parent lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent lock: So my dad is unrestricted and has no one in family settings, but my dad is parent locked out and I've tried all the settings on the xbox to fix it removing acc, etc. What's happening?...
  7. XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?: Hi Is there any type of Xbox (can be an old one, i don't care) where i can set up a Parental Control password and be confident that it cannot be removed? Some links say that a kid with an...
  8. Parent lock on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent lock on xbox 360: My son somehow activated the lock and cant remember the code and the on i got from microsoft for my console does not want to work... Please any advice.. 7abb11d4-eeb8-4abe-8ac4-5295332cbfbf
  9. Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...: bought an Xbox 360 second hand for Christmas. Now tried to use it and parental lock is on. Comes up asking for pass code. Have asked old owners and they don't remember what it is. How do I fix...
  10. Parent Security Lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent Security Lock: Hi. I have an Xbox One and I set up a main account with parental restriction on it. However, when signed out of this account with any other account, these restriction no longer apply. How do I set...