Parent lock on xbox 360

Discus and support Parent lock on xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son somehow activated the lock and cant remember the code and the on i got from microsoft for my console does not want to work... Please any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sheldontkl, Jan 14, 2021.

1. sheldontkl
    sheldontkl Guest

Parent lock on xbox 360

My son somehow activated the lock and cant remember the code and the on i got from microsoft for my console does not want to work... Please any advice..

:)

sheldontkl, Jan 14, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Hello help help.Xbix 360 gears of war Can't get parental lock off All advice on line appears not as advertised

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Hi Roger from Wolverhampton,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble removing the parental lock from your Xbox 360. Here are a few steps you can try to remove the parental lock:

Try the default parental lock passcode: The default passcode for Xbox 360 parental lock is "0000" or "1234". Try entering these codes to see if it unlocks the parental control.

Reset your Xbox 360 to factory settings: This will erase all data on your console, including the parental control settings. To do this, go to "System Settings" > "Storage" > "All Devices" > "System Items" > "Hard Drive" > "Reset System Settings".

Remove the parental lock through your Microsoft account: Go to your Microsoft account on a web browser, select "Devices" > "Xbox Consoles" > "Manage" > "Remove Console" to remove the parental lock from your Xbox 360.
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

control parental

4. Andy Mulligan Win User

How do I associate my child's XBOX Live account to my Live account

5. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX 360 Konto (Mod Translation: XBOX 360 Account)

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Securing the parental restart

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you've forgotten the parental lock code on your 360. For assistance with a reset and for more info about the parental safeguards: Parental
    safeguards for Xbox Live and your Xbox 360 console
    . This contains some great information on how to keep your account and other family accounts safe.

I hope this helps out!
Thema:

Parent lock on xbox 360

1. Parent lock on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Parent lock 360

2. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  5. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  6. Parent lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent lock: So my dad is unrestricted and has no one in family settings, but my dad is parent locked out and I've tried all the settings on the xbox to fix it removing acc, etc. What's happening?...
  7. XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?: Hi Is there any type of Xbox (can be an old one, i don't care) where i can set up a Parental Control password and be confident that it cannot be removed? Some links say that a kid with an...
  8. Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...: bought an Xbox 360 second hand for Christmas. Now tried to use it and parental lock is on. Comes up asking for pass code. Have asked old owners and they don't remember what it is. How do I fix...
  9. Parent Security Lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent Security Lock: Hi. I have an Xbox One and I set up a main account with parental restriction on it. However, when signed out of this account with any other account, these restriction no longer apply. How do I set...
  10. Parent lock reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent lock reset: Hi I have forgotten the parent lock code and the secret question can anyone help? New X Box user? e9636887-1234-463b-bd37-1a23bc3d29ae