Parent has game pass ultimate. How can some access game pass ultimate on PC?

Discus and support Parent has game pass ultimate. How can some access game pass ultimate on PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi- parent has game pass ultimate. Son uses it on xboxone console. Kid got a gaming pc. Game pass ultimate not available for kid why? And how do I fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by christina svetlik, Apr 3, 2023.

1. Parent has game pass ultimate. How can some access game pass ultimate on PC?

Hi- parent has game pass ultimate. Son uses it on xboxone console. Kid got a gaming pc. Game pass ultimate not available for kid why? And how do I fix?

:)

christina svetlik, Apr 3, 2023
  2. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Game pass Ultimate - Works on PC, but not on Xbox

Are you absolutely sure it's Game Pass Ultimate? Because there are 3 versions of Game Pass, the console version, PC version and Ultimate, which is the merger of Live Gold with Game Pass and also has Game Pass access on the PC.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Because gameshare only works on console

However if the parental account signs into the xbox app on pc the kid can download xbox gamepass games for.pc

But not access cloud

Cloud ia only available to the subscriber
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Christina! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You can share your subscription with him via PC sharing. Just launch the Microsoft store app and sign-in with the account who has game pass and wants to share the entitlement. At the upper right corner of the screen click the ellipses button (…) and select Settings then scroll to Offline Permissions and toggle it to On. Please feel free to check this link as your guide: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Thank you!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  6. Caiser Marinho Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

As mentioned by others, Game Pass Ultimate has Live Gold, Game Pass console and Game Pass PC and therefore it will not be possible to subscribe to Game Pass PC individually, while it has Ultimate. If in the future you stop being an Ultimate subscriber,
    then you will be able to take advantage of specific PC offers.
Thema:

1. Parent has game pass ultimate. How can some access game pass ultimate on PC? - Similar Threads - Parent has game

2. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  3. Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled: So, as the title says. I purchased a used xbox360, and the previous owner did not remove the parental controls before selling it. With the Xbox One, I can use a USB to do a total reset of the...
  4. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...: i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only...
  5. I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...: I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play games, I don't have the password. How can I disable? f20da73d-7e10-47ff-95be-ee547834cec2
  6. HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...: Really don't understand what's going on and I couldn't come across any helpful info on this. I was just using HBO Max the other day and now today I can't watch the same show I was watching a...
  7. Minecraft is telling me that my parent or guardian has not provided me access to online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is telling me that my parent or guardian has not provided me access to online...: I don't know why but starting from today I cannot login to minecraft because minecraft is telling me my parent or guardian has not provided me access to online games I don't have a parent or a...
  8. Minecraft Account cannot allow player to play multiplayer even though the parent has approved

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account cannot allow player to play multiplayer even though the parent has approved: Hi everyone! Basically I have came across this problem when I cannot play Minecraft multiplayer. The accounts I have two accounts. account 1 - a child account account 2 - the account which I...
  9. Ask a parent permission has not gone threw

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask a parent permission has not gone threw: Ask a parent permission has not gone threw So im trying to buy Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft Store on my PC and it asked my mum for permission. She approved but, it still...
  10. Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game: Hi, My son wants to purchase Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition from our only console. When he visits the store he sees two prices displayed: AU$33.98 with Xbox Live Gold, or AU$42.47 If I...