Parent Control Pin not working, help

Discus and support Parent Control Pin not working, help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Robinson3, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Parent Control Pin not working, help

My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working

:)

James Robinson3, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi James, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Is your PIN code not being accepted or even if you insert it he still can't play via cross-play?

Please, check if his account can play with friends outside the Xbox Live.

Follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide > Select Settings > Select General > Select Online Safety & Family > Privacy & Online Safety > Xbox Privacy > View Details & Customize > Communication & Multiplayer > Select the You can join cross-network play > Allow.

I hope this helps.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I don't know how to send it in a email to my phone without going into the epic app help please?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

According to EpicGames in order to reset your parental control pin:

Go to https://www.epicgames.com/account/parental-cont... and log in.

Enter your 6-digit PIN and click CONFIRM.

At the top of the page, under MANAGE YOUR PARENTAL CONTROL PIN click Change PIN.

Enter the new PIN that you want to use in the pop-up window and click on CHANGE PIN.

If you don’t remember your current PIN:

Click Forgot Your PIN?

A confirmation window will pop up. Click on CONFIRM.

You will receive an email with instructions to reset your PIN.

Note: For accounts that belong to Minors the PIN reset email will be sent to the parent/guardian email address associated with the account.

If that didn't work, the only best option is to contact the game developer EpicGames support for further assistance. You can contact them here at this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Parents control

5. CATALYST4492 Win User

Parental Controls PIN

hello MozLN the Xbox pin or Microsoft pin is different to parental control pin it could be that your parents have set the pin or you may have forgotten the pin if not i would suggest you contact Microsoft support to reset your pin: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. katrina taylor1 Win User

I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's incorrect. I then proceeded to changing it then I'm told again that it's still incorrect.

I’m having the same problem for months now. Ive turned parental control off, changed pin but on fortnite it says it’s incorrect which it’s not. But pin is accepted on epic games. Doesn’t make sense. Please help
Thema:

1. Parent Control Pin not working, help - Similar Threads - Parent Control Pin

2. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  3. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  4. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  5. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  6. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  7. Do parental controls matter?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do parental controls matter?: Hello, I tried to pre-order a Destiny 2 expansion in Microsoft Store directly (Final Shape) I couldn't because of parental controls. Then I went in game and clicked on buy and it took me to the...
  8. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  9. how do i find my parental control pin code

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i find my parental control pin code: Hello How do i find or reset the parental control pin code 72ac4906-3edf-4ad8-8467-c3789bd2cf74
  10. I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...: I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I don't know how to send it in a email to my phone without going into the epic app help please?...