PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT

Discus and support PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help, forgot parent control password. Need help to unlock parent control. I have serialnumber and product id. 16d5a6bb-2b65-41e9-801a-8bcfbaf742fb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConciseWeevil76, Feb 13, 2017.

1. PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT

Please help, forgot parent control password. Need help to unlock parent control. I have serialnumber and product id.

:)

ConciseWeevil76, Feb 13, 2017
  2. AmberKubby
    AmberKubby Guest
    Parent control password FORGOT

My son decided to put a parent control password on his xbox so his step brother wouldn't get on his xbox. He has not a clue what it is or what his pass code question is. So I can't reset his pass code without knowing the answer to the pass code question.
    How do I fix this??

AmberKubby, Feb 13, 2017
  3. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    SpyShadow, Feb 13, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there!

For help with a forgotten Parental Password, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support
    . They'll be able to best help you out with it PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT :)

Mister Maka, Feb 14, 2017
  5. ExiledAlligator Win User

Removing parental controls

i forgot my xbox 360 parental control password
  6. TaxableDruid90 Win User

Parental permission

They Did Not Forget The Password To Windows Live They Forgot It To The Parental Control Email
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

parental control password forgot

Hey there, LuWeschenfelder! This thread is a bit old. To get help with a parental control passphrase, you'll need to follow the instructions that Maxen posted above in the verified post. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please feel encouraged
    to post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  8. maxen Win User

You don't have a phone to use, or don't have a phone number?

You should see a phone number when you follow the link I provided. The link will change according to your current region so will give you the right phone number for where you are.
  9. WheezierToe97 Win User

thank you ill try to get in contact if not i try to get a phone to call
Thema:

1. PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT - Similar Threads - PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD

2. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  3. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  4. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. CONTROLE DOS PAIS OU SENHA PARENTAL DO XBOX 360 [Parental control or XBOX 360 parent password ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CONTROLE DOS PAIS OU SENHA PARENTAL DO XBOX 360 [Parental control or XBOX 360 parent password ]: COMO FAÇO PARA TIRAR ESSA SENHA? KRL Translation: [ How do I get this password? KRL] 6ab05d1c-0f9f-4e18-93a0-6a4bac0d1446
  7. Parent control password FORGOT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent control password FORGOT: My son decided to put a parent control password on his xbox so his step brother wouldn't get on his xbox. He has not a clue what it is or what his pass code question is. So I can't reset his pass...
  8. I have forgotten my parent control password and my back up questions and I want to disable them

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have forgotten my parent control password and my back up questions and I want to disable them: Please can anyone help with resseting my parent control settings on my console I forgot the password and I really want play this COD BO II.. Or if there is a code can someone please help me out...
  9. I need to reset my password to parent`s control.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my password to parent`s control.: Hi, How can I reset my password to parent`s control ? I can't remember password and also can`t remember the answer of security question. 484b62b8-6bee-451d-a80a-c31e58681365
  10. Parent control password locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent control password locked: Hi I purchased a used Xbox 360 console but was unaware that it had a parental code, now with certain games it requires a code, how do I reset it because I cant get hold of the previous owner...