Parent Account

Discus and support Parent Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason, even though I do not require a parent account, there is one linked to my Xbox live account. The thing is, the parental account somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vyriante, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Vyriante
    Vyriante Guest

Parent Account

For some reason, even though I do not require a parent account, there is one linked to my Xbox live account. The thing is, the parental account somehow belongs to my brother's email that hasn't been active for about two years. Because of this I can't download
    updates for Xbox and i can't connect to Xbox live. Does anyone know how to solve this? Much appreciated.

:)

Vyriante, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Mrs L
    Mrs L Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

As above,

Select child
    Sign in as parent
    get to the 50c card authorisation, add card details
    Then get card already exists on account - go through screens - again!!

Then after about 10 minutes updating account it fails with code 45468.7036976521340.5055251569016685

Go to xbox errorhelp - can't find it Parent Account :(

Can anybody help please we are pulling our hair out on this

Just to say the card is on account from xbox and also Microsoft accounts linked to the parents account!

Mrs L, Feb 23, 2014
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Setting up accounts for family members

Unfortunately each account needs to be signed in; however you can always let him play on a guest account instead. You can set parental controls on a guest account as well; we actually have a guide for it here: Guest Restrictions

KN1GHTMARE, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Parent Account

Hello Blood samuri666,

If you have recently become the age of majority you will need to promote your account.

Age is determined by the date of birth on the Xbox Live account. Once a person turns 18, he or she can follow the steps here to promote their account.

Promote Child to Adult | Xbox Live Account - Xbox.com

Hope this helps, Please post back to let us know how you made out.

BriceMcMillan, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Parent Account