Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!!

Discus and support Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; help me my parent account needs to be replaced and that I need to make a new one I can't play online on my 360 anymore help! it says to go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Travmak182, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Travmak182
    Travmak182 Guest

Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!!

help me my parent account needs to be replaced and that I need to make a new one I can't play online on my 360 anymore help! it says to go to Xbox.com/fixid but that won't work help!

:)

Travmak182, Jul 18, 2017
  2. IronMan22187
    IronMan22187 Guest
    Parent Microsoft Account Not Valid

On My 360 it says "Your Parent's Microsoft account isn't valid.Your Parent needs to choose a different account to manage your Xbox Profile. For More Info, Please Visit www.xbox.com/fixid." And it gives me two options 1. Change Parent Microsoft Account 2.
    Play Offline and when I select Change Parent Microsoft Account it freezes my 360. I don't know what to do.

Thanks -

IronMan22187, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Cannot get into Xbox Live due to Parent account being invalid.

I've been trying to sign into my Xbox live profile on my Xbox 360 for 2 days, however I am unable to connect. Every time I do, a message pops up saying "Your parent's Microsoft account is not valid. Please change your parents Microsoft account." and it links
    to a website to help fix the issue (Xbox.com/fixid). I have been trying to sign into my account, create new parent accounts to see if that works and reset my Xbox multiple times to see if it was an issue with my console. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Theshadystache, Jul 18, 2017
  4. Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!!

Hey there, Trav!

I'm sorry to see any Family account issues, however this will need to be handled by our phone or chat support teams via the
    Contact Us page. Please keep me updated on the situation! We can look into further options for assistance if they are unable to get this sorted with you. Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jul 20, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Trav!

I'm sorry to see any Family account issues, however this will need to be handled by our phone or chat support teams via the
    Contact Us page. Please keep me updated on the situation! We can look into further options for assistance if they are unable to get this sorted with you. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

restrictions

Hello Sky K1d, I'm afraid you definitely need access to that Parental account in order to make changes to the parental settings on an account. You can get help for finding the account info at
    Http://Xbox.com/Forgot
  7. Ro6aato Win User

Child and parent account regions not matching

I got this to work with a couple of .org email accounts and a UK region.

I used the chat support on xbox.com - worked OK.

- create parent account on live.com

- note parent region - shown via login.live.com (and not via other login methods) and you can edit if wrong

- create parent account on xbox.com

- create child account on live.com

- note child region (and fix if nec) as above

- create child account on xbox.com

- associate with parent - will require logging in as parent account

- get prompted for credit card to prove parent age

- bob's your uncle...
  8. Troubled Jackal Win User

Error Adding Child Xbox Live Profile to Xbox 360

I'm having the same problem, I'm told to visit https://www.xbox.com/fixid, which does not help.

My problem is that the Xbox 360 seems to think I'm in the "United States", and hence asks for a credit card number in order to verify my (parent) age. Actually I'm in the UK, so I need to verify by another method. Actually I should not need to at all as
    Live Family settings are set up and working fine.. https://www.xbox.com/fixid tells me to change the settings in my Xbox profile and that of my children so it says we're in the UK. Problem is, all profiles already say
    we're in the UK, so that can't be corrected. The upshot of this is, I can't verify my age to the Xbox 360, even though everything works fine on the Xbox One X, all parental and family settings work as they should.

Another possibly related issue is not being able to update my gamer picture. Once edited and you click "save", it fails to update.

I did contact Microsoft support with this issue, and they appeared to find a problem that needed fixing. They promised to email me back in 24-48 hours. Never heard anything. Support did seem to think the two issues were related to the same fault with my
    account.

Any one know of a fix?

Thanks.
  9. Onyx Is Here Win User

Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

Sounds like you got dud codes. Try
    https://xbox.com/code
    to see if you're eligible for a replacement. If it doesn't work then you'll need to contact the sellers for a replacement
Thema:

1. Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!! - Similar Threads - Parent account needs

2. I need to change my account from child to teen but my parents don’t think that they have an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my account from child to teen but my parents don’t think that they have an...: I need to be able to find the account that is controlling that setting. 23ab64ad-7fa1-4a1a-a16b-ef342b90c850
  3. Need to change a child account into a parent/adult account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change a child account into a parent/adult account.: Hello, my daughter has had her Xbox for a few years now and I think she's old enough to have 0 restriction on her console, because there are a lot of silly things she still needs help fixing,...
  4. it says you need to go on a parent account to change settings, but there's no parent to my...

in XBoX on Mobile
    it says you need to go on a parent account to change settings, but there's no parent to my...: i'm 15 and was trying to buy a minecraft realm for me and my friends to play on, but it says that my account is a child account and i need a parent account to give me access to settings. only...
  5. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  6. Need a parent account even though I can added my debit card as an age verification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need a parent account even though I can added my debit card as an age verification: So basically, when I try to sign into my Xbox One I have the same problem about how I need an Adult to be my parent, even though my account literally says adult under account info, and I have...
  7. Need help with Xbox One parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with Xbox One parent account: I work at a children's home with several boys in the cottage. They all have a xbox profile/microsoft account that I have in my Microsoft Family. I changed my email address and it messed things up....
  8. Set up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer: I don't want these games under the parent account as this needs ME to be signed in for my child to play. I want to move these (redeemed) games to the child account. HOW ???...
  9. My son's account was suspended and I need to know why as a concerned parent

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's account was suspended and I need to know why as a concerned parent: I received an enforcement email regarding my account but it is actually used by my son. I need to know what this means and what was said or done so I know how to approach this with my son. I...
  10. I can't broadcast because I need a parent account to activate it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't broadcast because I need a parent account to activate it.: Well I can't change my privacy settings to be able to broadcast my games on Xbox One. The message pops up stating that it's a child account and I must sign into a Parents account and go to family...