Parent Account Details Lost

Discus and support Parent Account Details Lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been unable to sign in to Xbox Live since the new terms of use agreement was released. I have been unable to accept the agreement,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MelonSponge, Jan 28, 2014.

1. MelonSponge
    MelonSponge Guest

Hello,

I have been unable to sign in to Xbox Live since the new terms of use agreement was released. I have been unable to accept the agreement, since my account is a child account, and details for the parent account have been lost due to years of not having to use
    them.

I know the email address associated with the parent account, however this email address has not been in use for around a year now and has been deactivated, and cannot be logged into (it is a btinternet.com address). I do not know the password, and attempts
    to use the 'forgotten your password' feature have not been successful.

I have also been unable to cancel or modify my subscription during this time, which is very frustrating.

I hope I can get some guidance as to my options in this situation, if there is any more information that I need to give, I will try my best to provide it.

Thanks in advance!

:)

MelonSponge, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Mrs L
    Mrs L Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

As above,

Select child
    Sign in as parent
    get to the 50c card authorisation, add card details
    Then get card already exists on account - go through screens - again!!

Then after about 10 minutes updating account it fails with code 45468.7036976521340.5055251569016685

Go to xbox errorhelp - can't find it Parent Account Details Lost :(

Can anybody help please we are pulling our hair out on this

Just to say the card is on account from xbox and also Microsoft accounts linked to the parents account!

Mrs L, Jan 28, 2014
  3. COOTER K
    COOTER K Guest
    Lost Account Details

Hi everyone,

My nephews Xbox was set up for him by someone else who is no longer with us.

Since then, my nephew has been singed out & no one knows the email address or password that was used to set up his account.

Is there anyway of finding out this information so I can get him connected again?

Thanks in advance.

COOTER K, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: