Parcelar compra da Xbox Live GOLD no cartão [Translation-Install Xbox Live GOLD purchase on ...

Discus and support Parcelar compra da Xbox Live GOLD no cartão [Translation-Install Xbox Live GOLD purchase on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Eu queria saber se é possível comprar Xbox Live GOLD parcelado no cartão, direto da loja da Microsoft no console, pois não posso pagar o valor inteiro... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by irlan-010, Oct 13, 2018.

1. irlan-010
    irlan-010 Guest

Parcelar compra da Xbox Live GOLD no cartão [Translation-Install Xbox Live GOLD purchase on ...

Eu queria saber se é possível comprar Xbox Live GOLD parcelado no cartão, direto da loja da Microsoft no console, pois não posso pagar o valor inteiro no momento.

[Mod Translation-I was wondering if it is possible to buy Xbox Live GOLD installment on the card, direct from the Microsoft store on the console, as I can not pay the whole amount at the moment.]

:)

irlan-010, Oct 13, 2018
  2. xbox live Gold

comprei e não conseguir pagar pois não consta no cartão então queria cancelar a xbox live Gold

[Translation: I bought and are unable to pay because not in the card then wanted to cancel Xbox Live Gold]

Gustavo AP270, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Erro 8C150009

CComprei um cartão Xbox live Gold é o código de acesso veio danificado e gostaria de saber como posso resgata_lo.

[Edit - Translation] - I bought an Xbox Live Gold card is the access code came damaged and I would like to know how I can rescue it.

MarcosXavier2, Oct 13, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey Irlan,

Do you mean to pay for the subscription in installments, as in small payments until you pay off the total amount?

If that's what you are referring to, then no that is not possible. You need to pay the amount of the subscription upon joining or if the subscription is set to renew. The total amount would need to be paid, if not the subscription will eventually get suspended.

All billing related information can be found
    here

XBF Diego M, Oct 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: