Paragon on Xbox. I think I'm not the only one who loved unreal tournament.

Discus and support Paragon on Xbox. I think I'm not the only one who loved unreal tournament. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Let's face it. This game is looking awesome and it's really sad that it's not coming to Xbox. Shows exactly how incapable microsoft is. I for one love... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by josephjp3, Oct 17, 2016.

1. josephjp3
    josephjp3 Guest

Let's face it. This game is looking awesome and it's really sad that it's not coming to Xbox. Shows exactly how incapable microsoft is. I for one love these types of games and coming from years of PC and PS3 gaming it's sad that my new xbox fails to provide
    a variety of game titles as PC and playstations. I mean it's a console for gaming and it doesn't have all the games why would you sell a product if you can't provide games to play? why restrict players from other platforms to join in on the fun. Is making
    money really that important ? It just makes me sad that after so many years multiplayer games still can't have a decent cross platform community. It benefits the developers, the console manufacturers and the community. Not to mention the need to upgrade network
    infrastructure.

:)

josephjp3, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Mikey_Gold
    Mikey_Gold Guest
    "Microsoft wants to monopolise games development on PC. We must fight it "

I also just learned that Unreal Tournament 4, Paragon and Shadow Complex are only available through the Epic Games launcher.
    Paragon on Xbox. I think I'm not the only one who loved unreal tournament. [​IMG]

Mikey_Gold, Oct 17, 2016
  3. best fps OF ALL TIME!!!

yeah man actually thanks for reminding me i loved unreal tournament (the first one) on pc and also counterstrike but i haven't played those in ages

gooslaps goop, Oct 17, 2016
  4. iBakez
    iBakez Guest

Not one bit interested in Paragon. MOBA's arent my thing at all.

Unreal Tournament is still the king of fast paced old school shooters which actually bears zero relevance to paragon! The only thing they have in common as its coming out of EPIC studios.

Cross platform is a whole different kettle of fish. The reason i game on xbox and not pc is that i want a level playing field, no cheats, no annoying 'new graphics card' idiots, not having to upgrade every week etc etc

iBakez, Oct 17, 2016
  5. iBakez Win User

Not one bit interested in Paragon. MOBA's arent my thing at all.

Unreal Tournament is still the king of fast paced old school shooters which actually bears zero relevance to paragon! The only thing they have in common as its coming out of EPIC studios.

Cross platform is a whole different kettle of fish. The reason i game on xbox and not pc is that i want a level playing field, no cheats, no annoying 'new graphics card' idiots, not having to upgrade every week etc etc
  6. WestsideJustice Win User

Unreal Tournament

I like Unreal Tournament, but I would LOVE to have Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict as a backwards compatible title on the Xbox One!
  7. The Boogymaan Win User

Unreal Tournament 4?

[quote user="Pakalolo Time"]

Quake owns Unreal Tournament all day, every day.

[/quote]Says you, i mean i love both Quake and Unreal Tournament but i have to say Unreal Tournament is much more fun and enjoyable, im not saying quake isn't im just saying Unreal Tournament is more enjoyable
  8. SoapyEar451 Win User

Unreal Tournament

Who would like to see this Xbox 360 game backwards compatible one of my favorite coop shooters ever!
    Oh man.. Unreal tournament was my jam, back in the day. Loved it.
  9. Unreal Warfare Win User

Classical fps our Heritage!!!! Unreal Tournament 99 needs to be preserved on XB1 PLEASE!

I'd love to see a new Unreal Tournament. The original was awesome. Loved Unreal Championship 1 & 2 as well. Never played an Unreal game I didn't enjoy.
Thema:

1. Paragon on Xbox. I think I'm not the only one who loved unreal tournament. - Similar Threads - Paragon I'm loved

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. how high can i level up the paragon skills?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how high can i level up the paragon skills?: right now i am level 45 paragon. just wondering how high can i level that up to. c1b7bcd2-fd3f-4215-bb14-498d74e77ff8
  9. Diablo 3 paragon 100 wizard - help for wizards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 paragon 100 wizard - help for wizards: Ok I am not quite there yet but near 90 now. bragging and posting on you-tube is not me. Just a player who really loves the game and will keep playing even after reaching 100 . Anyone who would...
  10. Paragon Leveling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paragon Leveling: I've been trying to level as much as I can, when I can. I was curious to see how far I've gotten so far based on experience, not just what level I am, to hitting P100. So, after checking to see...